Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being 'in love' for the first time

Bullshit. I'm almost a year in now (not that that's the longest amount of time ever or anything) but we're even more in love, and cute to each other and attracted to each other now than we were a year ago. Our "new relationship" feeling just keeps getting better and better.

Cindy can testify. She knows all about it.

And who knows wegs, maybe you'll meet the love of your life on here like I did. Lol :heart:

aw, this is a sweet story. it gives me hope lol :D:heart:

All you ladies are NUTS :D love is just a chemical feeling you get when you meet someone new....eventually it fades and you need to start over again. People who are together for so many years are not truly in "love" with each other but more of in love with the comfortability of each other. I know you all want to believe in "love" but it doesn't exist. Its a made up metaphor by Hallmark to sell cards. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness
The whole "love" concept is pretty overrated, being in a relationship sometimes takes work, you need to learn to compromise, win some and lose some, be there when things are good and when shit hits the fan too, it's a commitment, I can't say I feel the same chemical reaction I did for my husband, every now and then I'll have that "stomach butterflies" feeling but it does go away, you are right, I still enjoy his company, think he's hot and would do him in a heart beat, he's there most of the time I need him and he's supportive in his own way even though sometimes I don't get it, I don't like it or don't appreciate it, we don't act and think the same way, you have to find a balance.

Find a partner that's "in it" for the long haul, that's about it. Can I go find a new guy and get those lovey dovey feelings again? Of course, but that too shall fade and they might turn out to be assholes, so why change something good I have going on for that?

By the way, you men really need to get the fuck out of this section, can't you read? Men aren't allowed to post here :mad:

Bullshit. I'm almost a year in now (not that that's the longest amount of time ever or anything) but we're even more in love, and cute to each other and attracted to each other now than we were a year ago. Our "new relationship" feeling just keeps getting better and better.

Cindy can testify. She knows all about it.

And who knows wegs, maybe you'll meet the love of your life on here like I did. Lol :heart:

This is true! :D

All you ladies are NUTS :D love is just a chemical feeling you get when you meet someone new....eventually it fades and you need to start over again. People who are together for so many years are not truly in "love" with each other but more of in love with the comfortability of each other. I know you all want to believe in "love" but it doesn't exist. Its a made up metaphor by Hallmark to sell cards. :)

Wrong. You're dead wrong. Love exists. This is tragic that people think that love doesn't exist anymore (usually men). Love, real love is not what you are describing, like a hallmark card could even begin to explain such a mystery. Love is like a hurricane or a bolt of lightening. Love is the connection between to people that creates more energy than they could create on their own. It's like a fire. It's a mystery like life, death, evil and the soul. Look around you. Love is everywhere you look and you say it doesn't exist? Love created the big bang. It's the flower as it leans towards the sun, the moon and the sun, the earth and the moon, positive and negative charges, the love between humans and their friendship towards animals. It's what causes someone to give their life for another. Its all around us how can you miss it? Take a look around because you can't give what you don't have any more than you can teach yourself what you don't know. It's what makes sex an ocean you can swim in rather than a glass two people drink from until it's dry. Wake up.

Cindy Lou? That is beautiful what u posted. I've been hurt a lot and recently and this helped me see that maybe I just need time to heal. Thanks for posting something so thoughtful.

This makes sense.
But...Do you think we all need love, though? Like 'need' it? Idk. I'm fine without it for now. haha

I really do think people need it. Imagine the world without love?
However, I do think it's possible to go through parts of life without having that special person, like you are doing now. It just makes you appreciate it even more when you find love.

I feel sorry for you.
I've been with my guy for 4 years, I love him more every day. No matter what kind of bull shit were going through or have been through I know we'll make it because of love and the fact we've committed our lives to each other.

I really do think people need it. Imagine the world without love?
However, I do think it's possible to go through parts of life without having that special person, like you are doing now. It just makes you appreciate it even more when you find love.

I wanted to add that it doesnt necessarily have to love in the sense of a man/woman relationship. It could be the love you have for your dog, the love for a child, or even a best friend. TRUE love comes in all forms :)

Wrong. You're dead wrong. Love exists. This is tragic that people think that love doesn't exist anymore (usually men). Love, real love is not what you are describing, like a hallmark card could even begin to explain such a mystery. Love is like a hurricane or a bolt of lightening. Love is the connection between to people that creates more energy than they could create on their own. It's like a fire. It's a mystery like life, death, evil and the soul. Look around you. Love is everywhere you look and you say it doesn't exist? Love created the big bang. It's the flower as it leans towards the sun, the moon and the sun, the earth and the moon, positive and negative charges, the love between humans and their friendship towards animals. It's what causes someone to give their life for another. Its all around us how can you miss it? Take a look around because you can't give what you don't have any more than you can teach yourself what you don't know. It's what makes sex an ocean you can swim in rather than a glass two people drink from until it's dry. Wake up.

Awww that was beautiful!

Top Bottom