Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being 'in love' for the first time

renee1980

yes its awkward being in love for the first time when you are in your 30's as I am. :rose:

when was the first time you were really in love? did it last? did you marry that person?

in love as in 'in love'

if you don't know what i'm talking about then you have never felt it. its different than anything trust me. I think most of us have and never will feel it. I guess I am one of the few lucky ones!!

now I just have to figure out how to hold onto him, he is the first guy that I ever felt was perfect in every way. I have him now and I'm never letting him go

^^^^^ lolol..cynic

but troo

infatuation...biochemical response....breed..then POOF

^^^^^ lolol..cynic

but troo

infatuation...biochemical response....breed..then POOF

Buahaha I wanted to make a comment like this but I thought this isn't c&c don't be like that, but thx ladies for making it easier to say this:

Infatuation, the wonderful giggly butterfly feeling, thinking of them night and day, we all get it at some point, no one's love is less or more than others, It's a subjective feeling.

That being said, OP sounds a bit clingy with the whole "hold on to him/never letting go" men aren't always as intense as women are, if you come out to strong he might feel smothered, you shouldn't have to plan or force anything.

It sounds pretty lame but love really is like a butterfly, if you hold on to it carelessly it slips away if you hold on to it too tight you will crush it

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

OP is a creepy alter
She's made a couple of pretty intense threads so far, the valentine's one, the how soon to get serious one, now this one... But dont worry, I'm sure she'll chalk it all up to us being a bunch of jealous losers. ;)

She's made a couple of pretty intense threads so far, the valentine's one, the how soon to get serious one, now this one... But dont worry, I'm sure she'll chalk it all up to us being a bunch of jealous losers. ;)

Yes, I'm sure "she" thinks we are all jealous of "her", her "man" and her "life" ;)

Only been in true love once...I was 17, since then there's been no one that has come close to comparing. You learn as you go that you'll never love two people the same...its possible to love again of course...but it's tough getting over the first, that's for sure.

Oh, and it didn't last. We ended up having to part ways and haven't spoken in over a year. lol

Top Bottom