Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being 'in love' for the first time

He doesn't really post anymore. :)

We "met" here, but our relationship didn't develop through here at all. We really barely spoke here.

I totally agree. I'm going through this now and it's horrible. When I get through it, I'm going to become an advocate I think to change the laws because they are horrible up here!!

Nan...how long did it take for it to end? Did you have to do something legally?
No legal action, it was in Costa Rica and they have shit laws. There was a news scandal over a CR woman who went to put like the 14th protection order to her ex cuz he kept violating it, breaking into her house, destroying her property, beating her up, the bitch taking her request told her "maybe we should give you a frequent flyer card" what an insensitive worthless human :mad:

He full on stalked me for almost 2 months after break up until I told him to Fuck off, I literally got to yell, vent, insult his ass, felt so good to finally let all those years of anger out, I even lost about 30 pounds after I dumped him, that's how relaxed and stress free I was.

I was informed he still checked my voicemail over 2 years after break up :worried: creepiest thing was I had already gone through 2 boyfriends and lived with one of them, I can almost picture him listening to my now husband's voicemails, creepy, specially since they're in English, he hated when I spoke English :( demeaned me for it :(

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

At the risk of sounding jaded, I don't really believe in love anymore. I think 'falling in like' is perfectly fine. lol But, falling in love scares me. I have given my heart away, only to be made a fool of. So...to me, I'd rather just fly solo, and have fun. Much safer! lol :D

But, to you OP...I do have best wishes for you. If you have found love...and he loves you back...then, I hope it works out.

Maybe everyone's mileage varies differently, when it comes to this.

At the risk of sounding jaded, I don't really believe in love anymore. I think 'falling in like' is perfectly fine. lol But, falling in love scares me. I have given my heart away, only to be made a fool of. So...to me, I'd rather just fly solo, and have fun. Much safer! lol :D

But, to you OP...I do have best wishes for you. If you have found love...and he loves you back...then, I hope it works out.

After my last break up I felt the way you are feeling now, decided I was done with relationships for a while and I'd just pounce on men when needed ;)

There was this cute guy where I worked part time who I wanted to "hit and quit" lololol he turned out to be a nice guy who wanted to take it slow and know me, I didn't want that but he seemed nice, we're married now! :lmao:

It hits you when you least expect it Wegs :D

It's easy to have that attitude when a relationship ends and youre hurting.
But, there's only two ways a relationship can go, you get married/long term partnership, or you break up. No point in dwelling on the past.
Everyone wants to be loved and to love.
When you find that special person it's totally worth all the past shit ;-)

All you ladies are NUTS :D love is just a chemical feeling you get when you meet someone new....eventually it fades and you need to start over again. People who are together for so many years are not truly in "love" with each other but more of in love with the comfortability of each other. I know you all want to believe in "love" but it doesn't exist. Its a made up metaphor by Hallmark to sell cards. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

It's easy to have that attitude when a relationship ends and youre hurting.
But, there's only two ways a relationship can go, you get married/long term partnership, or you break up. No point in dwelling on the past.
Everyone wants to be loved and to love.
When you find that special person it's totally worth all the past shit ;-)

This makes sense.
But...Do you think we all need love, though? Like 'need' it? Idk. I'm fine without it for now. haha

All you ladies are NUTS :D love is just a chemical feeling you get when you meet someone new....eventually it fades and you need to start over again. People who are together for so many years are not truly in "love" with each other but more of in love with the comfortability of each other. I know you all want to believe in "love" but it doesn't exist. Its a made up metaphor by Hallmark to sell cards. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Bullshit. I'm almost a year in now (not that that's the longest amount of time ever or anything) but we're even more in love, and cute to each other and attracted to each other now than we were a year ago. Our "new relationship" feeling just keeps getting better and better.

Cindy can testify. She knows all about it.

And who knows wegs, maybe you'll meet the love of your life on here like I did. Lol :heart:

Top Bottom