Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner 8-10 week testosteron cycle

Sorry for not updating the journal, had some major internet problems. On 28 mai i did only 40 minutes running because i had still horrible headache.
Im very happy that on 29-30 mai the bloodpressure wented back to normal 140-144 upper and lower is 88. And super happy that the headache went completely away.!!!

On 1 juny did running 3200 meters with time 14:18 im quit pleased with it but always could be better! Also did in 31 juny after some 2-3 hours sleep another workound for abs, tricepts, biceps and from laying benching. Also injected my four testosteron in left glute.

On 2 juny did full workout for my back!

On 3 juny i rested and injected 5 testosteron into right leg.

On 4 juny workouting abs, tricepts, bicepts, benching from laying.

On 5 juny i did 6,5 - 7 km running

On 7 juny injected into right glute it was my 6-th injection.

Well if i say honestley i havent feeled like that the aas have kicked in. Mybe little more eating and mybe im little stronger but nothing more ok im still eating clean and forching my self to eat more.

So your into your 3rd/4th wk now so the levels of test should be getting high now i'd expect you will be seeing results in weight gain soon , how much do you weight now mate.

Brad.

Well 8 june i did workout for abs, laying benching and legs. On 9 june rested and today i weighted myself i weight normaly 82-84 kg now i am 90 kg its like 6-8 kg more than usual!!!!

Well i dont know about acke if it is then it is very little or not @all, about oili skin i cant define it but if im swelling and like clean my face or some other bodypart then i think it is oily, it seems like it is oily

Hmm on 10 june did full workout for back and legs and on 11 june abs, laying beching, biceps, tricepts. Feeling fine but i think im kinda sleepy sometimes. Can testosterone increase the needeness to sleep more?

Well i could update the threat with 2 serious injury occuring during the cycle culdnt waste time ....
All was ok during the middle of june when i really started feeling the test kicking in all so i didnt feel the need to eat all the day but i forced my self to get max out from the cycle. Then one day in the gym after i had almost finished my training i did last couple times with hantles my hands and used back muscles to rais last time the hands but FUCK i hurted so much my left lower back. The infjury was so bad that first it was even hard to breath LOL. Actualy i was away from gym mybe some 4 days then i couldnt go to gym and couldnt even run neither then staretd just walking like 4-5 km or more per day all the injury took out 10 days i belive!!

After i recovered the injury i did 2 weeks hardcore time on gym my strenght went up crayz i could do with 205 pounds like 10 or 12 times with just one serie so i did like 2 x 10 series with 205 pounds , then my strenght more increased i could do with 225-230 pounds from benching in on serie 6-8 times or even more just CRAZY.

Some time ago injected into my leg and what happened first 2 days it was ok but then one night it fucking started so much hurting i couldnt even sleep it hurted so much ..... In the morning i couldnt even walk coz the leg was so hurted and with my eyes i could see that the leg was tumor, all other people who i sowed the leg they also confirmed that the leg had major tumor. Intresting was that the tumor was over knee upper leg, excatly where i injected the gear. Also i noticed that the leg was much more warmer than the other leg so mybe it was acute? This injury took out 4-5 days workouts .....

Now i fully recovered from the leg injury and already finished hardcore training week, my strenght is still the same havent reduced yet.
My last shot was 15 july into buttock.

So actualy i gained from the cycle i was before the cycle 182-185 pounds, last time i weighted my self i was 220 pounds. Altought i didnt use any nolva during the cycle and i think i still have alot wanter in my body.
After 2 weeks are over i start with pct: clomid and nolva.

Top Bottom