Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner 8-10 week testosteron cycle

Hmm yesterday gym was ok but did exercises for back and biceps/triceps. Well today im planning also to go to gym and doing bench and abs mybe legs also. Today i did a bloodpressure test and omfng it was 157 / the doctor told its bit over from normal.... . Wdf im little scared seems like the first side of test is bloodpressure .... ( i got 1,5 week of testosteron cycle behind) could this cause it? Well im also feeling little dizzy.... .

Hmm yesterday gym was ok but did exercises for back and biceps/triceps. Well today im planning also to go to gym and doing bench and abs mybe legs also. Today i did a bloodpressure test and omfng it was 157 / the doctor told its bit over from normal.... . Wdf im little scared seems like the first side of test is bloodpressure .... ( i got 1,5 week of testosteron cycle behind) could this cause it? Well im also feeling little dizzy.... .

Cut down on sodium and get your water in and just keep an eye on it .

Many reasons for a high result and 1 is nothing to worry about , what was the bottom number can you remember ?

Brad.

27 may workout in gym was good did bench from laying, also tricepts, abs(mainly lower abs). Im bit scared about the high bloodpressure and did today 3 rd injecti on into right breast. Well also got 2 questions. Do i need to remove all coffe i do mainly 300-400ml coffe first in morning and also now i will remove out all salts from menu no salty food anymore. Also noticed when i did 3rd injection that the galenkia ampul what poped the sides where it broked off wherent equal like ring it was like ring but not symmetrik like it didnt broke good is that a problem or not ?

Keep the morning coffee in mate , my bp is hight but it would be higher if i didnt get my morning cup of Joe lol.

The amps can break in lots of dif ways depending on pressure and angle just as long as it don't shatter its all good .

You pinned your breast ? as it pec wow you might want to start with the aesy'r shots glute , delts , quads , hipshot.

Brad.

28 may feeling little better but still the head is like dizzy not so much anymore like in 27 and 26 may. Have had in 26 and 27 may problems with sleeping, i mean coz high bloodpressure the head was like hammered someone and coulnt get good sleep.

Just started my first Test E only cycle,thought i would'nt stack first time. Injected glutes first time 10 mins ago and did'nt feel a thing. I used a 23g 1 1/4 inch. Just being paranoid but if you injected at an angle or needle were'nt long enough would it hurt straight away or does it take days to come out? Or was i just lucky for my first shot!!!!

Just started my first Test E only cycle,thought i would'nt stack first time. Injected glutes first time 10 mins ago and did'nt feel a thing. I used a 23g 1 1/4 inch. Just being paranoid but if you injected at an angle or needle were'nt long enough would it hurt straight away or does it take days to come out? Or was i just lucky for my first shot!!!!

You can never tell some times a perfect shot can hurt , the angle is less a rick for pain than moving the pin around is you want to keep it still and not jerk it around to much , for me secound day is when i feel the shot most .

Start a journal BLADE so we can help you along the way just like nah has .

Also theses a free plat/k in it for you '

Brad.

Ok thanks. Been training 3 years with breaks to be honest. Cardio twice a week in kickboxing and recently started muay thai,only training for fitness as i'm 31 years old. 5ft 11, 16 1/2 stone (220lbs i think, i enjoy a beer to much!!!).Train 4 times a week. As i said just started 10 week test e only cycle so hopefully get some good gains?. Looking to bulk up,i was gonna wait and try and bulk nearer the winter so i could rip up before the summer but what the hell!! Got Hcg and clomid for pct. Was gonna start hcg 2 weeks after last injection and then the clomid,is that correct? What about if i get gyno symtoms do i use what i got when it/if happens then get some more to do a proper pct course

Top Bottom