Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol vs. Dbol for liver toxicity

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Just curious how these compare on liver toxicity. People will do dbol upwards of 8 weeks so why so much advise against Beastdrol for 8 weeks. Is beastdrol really that much more toxic to the liver, or are these assumptions. Do we have blood test of dbol vs blood tests of Beastdrol to prove results?

I'm not quite sure as to which compound is technically more liver toxic. It's always good to err in the side of caution, although in the past I have broken many of the typical safe use of oral ideas.

Anytime, I take orals, I make sure to get liver, lipids, and BP tested... And I always take liver support. Lately I've been using forged liver, and post cycle (which has great liver protectants).

I would by no means recommend to use any oral for longer than you should... Although I occasionally use longer runs of orals...But I always get checked, and if I were to run into problems I would discontinue use.

There is no lab work to "prove" one way or the other, but typically, really strong DHT's such as Beastdrol, anadrol and halotestin are more liver toxic than test-drived steroids like dbol.

I don't advise on 8 week beastdrol cycles because I would never advise on an 8 week dbol cycle either. Responsibile use is encouraged. Pushing the borders is never a good idea. Not necessarily a terrible idea either.

But, take into consideration that anaemic children are given anadrol for 6 months or more at a time in doses of 50mg daily tells me that the concept of liver toxicity in steroid user circles is typically highly overstated and misunderstood.

I agree you always want to err on the side of caution. That being said, lets take cobra1683 post http://www.expertpcsupport.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/real-deal-654363.html

Had he come back and said, "Damn after 5 weeks my head was pounding and had really bad side pains, ect". Everyone here would have said..."See I told you so, can't take this stuff for more than 4 weeks". Not only did he do 3 caps/day of Diesel for 8 weeks, he upped the Tren to 4 caps/day. I guarantee had he posted the cycle before taking it he would have had negative feedback from it. Instead he just went ahead and did it, posted a before and after pic and everyone is blown away.

I think because we know there is a lot of risk in doing an oral cycle for that long we also take extra precaution and run tons of liver support and BP support along with a clean diet. If you are already overweight or have fatty liver to start with or use to drink excessively (probably like a lot of these college kids do, after all you feel like the man while you're on you want to go out and get drunk and laid RIGHT?) you shouldn't be taking it for more than 4 weeks.

I think both sonic and dabuffguy are correct, no one on here will ever advise to take these products for more than 4-6 weeks, but I think if you take tons of precautionary measures, like cobra1683 did, you will be ok and see some pretty good results.

Curious as to others thoughts on this...needto is probably preparing his 10 paragraph post as I type this.

Not necessarily a terrible idea either.

Lol, no help bro, you sound just like the Devil/Angel on my shoulder as I contemplate this. The Angel is saying "Look at everything you read on here genius, you know better" and the Devil is saying "Seriously bro how bad could it be, look at all these other people posting these huge 16 week cycles, and you are going to do two designer steroids".

good thread idea...ive been reading a few threads not only on this forum but others an alot of guys are thinking bout running both those new orals back to back for extended periods of time...i have no clue really??? im not going to be the ginny pig tho :) but i did order some of them for myself i got to see what all the hype is for myself....only hear good things

I hesitate back and forth whether to say this or not because I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

However, I have run methylated orals for 14+ weeks straight... With liver support and lipid support. Mildly elevated liver values and lipids were "okay".

I don't suggest doing this because you aren't guaranteed to have a mild reaction like me.

If you are going to run for longer than 4 weeks, just make sure you get checked out. Please be cautious and don't follow my example because you think it is safe for you.

I do, however know that different compounds can have different effects on your liver. I ran 2 weeks low/moderate dose of DNP in the past... About 7-8 years ago. Among other things severely out of range, were my liver values... Very high. So I know my liver isn't impervious to damage. Values recovered to normal range within 6 weeks. Thank God.

Any time you take methylated compounds please do take liver support and please do get tested. If values get out of acceptable range, discontinue use immediately.

I hesitate back and forth whether to say this or not because I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

However, I have run methylated orals for 14+ weeks straight... With liver support and lipid support. Mildly elevated liver values and lipids were "okay".

I don't suggest doing this because you aren't guaranteed to have a mild reaction like me.

If you are going to run for longer than 4 weeks, just make sure you get checked out. Please be cautious and don't follow my example because you think it is safe for you.

I do, however know that different compounds can have different effects on your liver. I ran 2 weeks low/moderate dose of DNP in the past... About 7-8 years ago. Among other things severely out of range, were my liver values... Very high. So I know my liver isn't impervious to damage. Values recovered to normal range within 6 weeks. Thank God.

Any time you take methylated compounds please do take liver support and please do get tested. If values get out of acceptable range, discontinue use immediately.

Thanks for being honest though man. Most people will still take it for 4-6 weeks I think. Its obvious when you look at Arnold's era in bodybuilding vs. today's bodybuilders that a few people broke the rules and now the standards are different for cycles people are taking today vs. 1976. Your point is exactly what I wanted to get at though. 4 weeks, 6 weeks, or 8 weeks, you need to monitor this stuff and adjust everything accordingly. My guess would be 90% of these people taking Needto's products are buying the stack and take it 'by the book' as it indicates on his site.

Here's another question... I've never had blood work done. I would like to get it done before I start the next cycle. What do I do? Go into a Patient First clinic or hospital and say I want blood work done? I imagine there is paperwork to fill out and check boxes of what you want to get tested for correct? What do I want to get tested for (is it straight forward like "Liver Enzyme check here"? What's the verbiage on the form for the type of blood work we should have monitored?

I just go to my GP and tell him what I want a comprehensive blood test. It is your choice whether or not to be honest with the doc and tell him/her why you want it done. Usually a comprehensive blood panel test includes a ton of different tests.

The important ones:
Hepatic Function Panel - these will be your liver enzymes, etc... AST/ALT, among other things.
CBC- complete blood cell count... Red/White blood cell count, among other things
Lipid Profile- HDL, LDL, triglycerides
Free Test, Total Test

Those are the basics...

Top Bottom