Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Review and Some Questions

cubbies23

Background: Never used any type of steroid. Purchased the Beastdrol starter pak which consists of beastdrol, liver support, 19-tren-tfo. 32 years old, not a bodybuilder, but run triathlons, play basketball, and workout/lift regularly for last 15 years or so. Felt stuck, wanted to get a little bigger, stronger, faster. So keep that in mind...this is a newbie type review and perspective.

Review:

I'm currently starting Week 4, and let's just say I am very, very pleased. I'm up 10lbs of pure, lean muscle. I'm strong as freakin hell...stronger than ever before...added about 50lbs to my bench press, but I'm up huge on the weights I'm throwing around on all exercises. Each week brings more strength and focus. I feel like a madman in the gym...attacking each weight and exercise with everything I have. Throwing around weights like they are nothing that gave me trouble before. Freakin awesome. Body recovers quickly and is ready for the next workout the next day. Not sure what else to say...it works. I'm working out 6 days a week, varying body parts, a little cardio, diet is solid and consistent - all the obvious stuff that I would be doing anyway from years of training.

Sides: Had two days of headaches in days 2 and 3. Felt like shit. And that's about it. No other noticeable sides outside of back pumps which the taurine easily cleared up. Have felt great each day after those two days at the beginning. Taking supporting supps like Lipid Stable, Taurine, etc.

Questions (for the mods/experts):

(1) I went 20mg beast in Week 1, and 30mg beast in weeks 2 and 3...being this is my first ever cycle, should I stop now and start PCT or continue through Week 4. Not sure if I should go 4 weeks or 3. Should I stop now or is the benefit of staying on this another week way down from the first 3 weeks and not worth the extended recovery time in PCT (kind of guessing with this question so my logic here could be dead wrong)? Set me straight

(2) Is it OK to do a cutting system of supps (like the Fat Loss Stack from Primordial) throughout the 4 weeks of PCT or is that not advised? Just do the PCT and save that stuff for after completion?

(3) If I buy another cycle of beastdrol starter stak, what is the shelf life? Would it be good in 6 months or so...might want to revisit this and do another cycle, but want to make sure I have some on hand in case it goes away and is no longer available.

I don't see a problem with 4 weeks of beastdrol.
This stuff lasts a LONG time so buy up.
I would wait until a few weeks after PCT to actually start cutting. You want your body fully recovered and you need to focus on keeping your muscle gains.

nice man, Im takin it right now too, and im also loving it. Its awsome that there is somthing that works this good and is also legal to buy (for now anyway)..
Good Review

So, what is the best way to keep the gains I have had through the 4 week cycle during my PCT? Workout like a madman? Should I be taking any other supporting supplements to assist in keeping these gains? Thanks...in advance.

im on week 3 and im and I am starting to feel it now... Strength is noticebly up and have about 8 lbs of lean muscle. I think this compound should be run for more than 4 weeks to get the most out of it.

im on week 3 and im and I am starting to feel it now... Strength is noticebly up and have about 8 lbs of lean muscle. I think this compound should be run for more than 4 weeks to get the most out of it.

You are only starting to feel the effect of beastrol in your 3rd week? dude, the shit is powerful you should of felt it during first week. Do not do it longer then 4 weeks, unless you have a new liver lying around.

You are only starting to feel the effect of beastrol in your 3rd week? dude, the shit is powerful you should of felt it during first week. Do not do it longer then 4 weeks, unless you have a new liver lying around.

6 weeks is fine with a good liver support sup like forged liver support.

For pct i would use forged post cycle and sustain alpha. Pm me fore a discount on both.

Reposting my question, since it seems the thread got sidetracked there...

What is the best way to keep the gains I have had through the 4 week cycle during my PCT? Workout like a madman? Should I be taking any other supporting supplements to assist in keeping these gains? Thanks...in advance.

Reposting my question, since it seems the thread got sidetracked there...

What is the best way to keep the gains I have had through the 4 week cycle during my PCT? Workout like a madman? Should I be taking any other supporting supplements to assist in keeping these gains? Thanks...in advance.

1) Eating enough
2) Training with GREATER intensity
3) Proper PCT (see needto's post)

Hmmmm....I can already tell...the hardest part for me will be eating enough. Not sure why I always struggle with that component.

One more question...

Will having a few drinks during PCT be OK, or is alcohol on PCT a no-no for the liver as well. I don't drink often anyway, but lookin at 4th of July weekend and another event coming up, and wondering if that would be OK or not to hav alcohol during PCT? Obviously...during the beastdrol cycle, I've been alcohol-free, but curious about PCT.

Top Bottom