Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol questions

.Mike

Alright so back about 5 years ago I took Beastdrol and absolutely loved it. I ordered another bottle but my career got super intense and I pretty much got away from the gym. I've gotten back into the gym for a few months now, but still have that old bottle of Beast. Seal is still fine, always been in room temp, so in curious if it would be any good? And how does it compare to the new Beastdrol V3 that I've seen? I'm an airline pilot so my ability to workout in a good gym is very restricted at times due to hotel having only lousy fitness rooms, so I'm not sure I'm gonna hit these supps just yet. But am curious from people who know the product well.

And my stats are 6', 200 lbs, 26 years old.

Thanks everyone.

All pro hormones are illegal from the recent bill that was passed. The new Beastdrol V3 is basically just a natural testosterone booster.

Beastdrol is a very powerful pro-hormone. You could run it, but you are going to want to stack a good liver aid with the product when using it. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.

Beastrdrol does not aromatize into estrogen and doesn't increase prolactin levels so an AI with the cycle isn't needed. I would use a good natural testosterone booster with the cycle though because it is very suppressive of natural testosterone production. HCGenerate from n2bm.com is a good product.

Because of it's suppressive nature, you are going to want to run a good mini PCT after the cycle. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Yea I've ran it before and had a solid setup so I'm familiar with stuff to run with it and all. I'm just curious about a 5 year old bottle haha. Thoughts on that part?

Some steroids can stay active as long as 7 years under proper conditions so your Beastdrol may still have active ingredients.

I would worry more about the L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate contained in the original formula and that going bad instead. In a paper I read by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) about additives for animal feed, they seem to be pretty sure L-carnitine has a shelf life of 24 months at around 25°C (77 F). Yours is 5 years old. I can't really tell you what kind of sides you can have from it... The steroids should still be good though I think.

The new version is not the same as the old one as many of the strong prohormones were banned. The hormone in the original version is now illegal so not many of those bottles still floating around.

Some steroids can stay active as long as 7 years under proper conditions so your Beastdrol may still have active ingredients.

I would worry more about the L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate contained in the original formula and that going bad instead. In a paper I read by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) about additives for animal feed, they seem to be pretty sure L-carnitine has a shelf life of 24 months at around 25°C (77 F). Yours is 5 years old. I can't really tell you what kind of sides you can have from it... The steroids should still be good though I think.

The new version is not the same as the old one as many of the strong prohormones were banned. The hormone in the original version is now illegal so not many of those bottles still floating around.

Generally speaking, supplements don't really expire. As they age they loose potency. However, 5 years is pushing it.

I personally wouldn't risk it and throw it out. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

^^ Ill second the sarms option. Ive been doing a good bit of research and am quite impressed with several of them. The reduce side effect profile makes them very appealing to me both standalone or even as a art of an aas stack. I have some first hand experience with a few sarms so if they interest you by all means feel free to ask any questions.

Top Bottom