Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol is the KING!!!

all though this is ture and good to keep in mind.....i just gotta say people arnt looking at my cholestrol...but their DAMN SURE LOOKING AT MY ARMS NOW!!!!!! :evil:

LOL you just CANT go wrong with BEASTDROL!!!

People might not be but you better be. Arms don't help you survive, your heart does. Better to be safe than sorry. Are you taking the precautionary supps?

People might not be but you better be. Arms don't help you survive, your heart does. Better to be safe than sorry. Are you taking the precautionary supps?
lol yeah bro the TRS milkthistel and dandlion lea tea...though next go round prolly gonna gice POST-CYCLE or LIV52 a shot been hearing good things bout these two liver supp's

I am planning my beast cycle now. I just got it today.

5 pumps 1-T 1-6
20mg Beast ED 4-6
Cycle Support 1-10
TRS 7-10
Nolva 20mg ed 7-10

I have ran SD before, but it's been close to 6 months since I have cycled anything. 20mg ED is enough for me. Plenty of gains and very little sides. I've ran SD at 40mg ED and I wanted to die the whole time. Lethargy, unbearable back pumps, and a constant headache. You guys who mega dose this stuff more power to ya :)

I will run the other half of the beast bottle with 20mg of Phera Plex after a full recovery :evil:

lol yeah high blood pressure does make for some killer headaches i had em pretty bad for the first two weeks

It comes at a cost dude. Your liver and cholesterol (among other things) are going to be twacked if you dont keep the dose and cycle length LOW. Im talking 3 weeks of 10-20mg. Seriously.
lol psshh whatever....so does hittin the bar every night lots a people live there!.....just keep you diet in check

im running 2 straight months at 30 ed and then i'll take a lil'ol break :evil:

It comes at a cost dude. Your liver and cholesterol (among other things) are going to be twacked if you dont keep the dose and cycle length LOW. Im talking 3 weeks of 10-20mg. Seriously.

It's not arsenic or rat poison dude.

Liver toxicity of nearly any oral steroid is overplayed.

Yes, it's liver toxic and yo need to take liver supplements, but "toxic" doesn't mean green oozing acid that can eat through metal and will do the same to your liver.

Doctors prescribe 50mg of anadrol for 6 months or more to CHILDREN with anemia. Why would they do that if it was gonna "fuck up your liver" like you play it out to be.

30mg for 8 weeks honestly is not all that bad in reality. I would never suggest it, but I know abomb has some good experience so he can handle himself just fine.

I sell the best liver support sup in the business. IMO forged post cycle. Is got it all and then some. The ingredients are pure just like everything I sell.

Top Bottom