Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol is the KING!!!

byron carrell

Only been on it for 1 week, but there is no doubt this shit is for real. The pumps are insane, almost to the point of me having a hard time finishing. The biggest problem for me is to rest on my off days and to leave the gym when I'm done. I feel as if I can go forever. No lethargy for me just ass kicking energy. The best aspect though is the remarkable recovery abilities. Feel like kicking butt even after leg day! I am truly impressed. The only part that pisses me off is I'm going to have to come off the shit! I am a customer for life!

Bro be sure to try my other products. All of them. They all do what they clam to do. From the protein bars to the beastdrol. Every product I make is bad ass.

:p :p :p

Only been on it for 1 week, but there is no doubt this shit is for real. The pumps are insane, almost to the point of me having a hard time finishing. The biggest problem for me is to rest on my off days and to leave the gym when I'm done. I feel as if I can go forever. No lethargy for me just ass kicking energy. The best aspect though is the remarkable recovery abilities. Feel like kicking butt even after leg day! I am truly impressed. The only part that pisses me off is I'm going to have to come off the shit! I am a customer for life!

It comes at a cost dude. Your liver and cholesterol (among other things) are going to be twacked if you dont keep the dose and cycle length LOW. Im talking 3 weeks of 10-20mg. Seriously.

It comes at a cost dude. Your liver and cholesterol (among other things) are going to be twacked if you dont keep the dose and cycle length LOW. Im talking 3 weeks of 10-20mg. Seriously.

Love the products as well, but be careful....My cholesterol is so F'ed up but I was on for nearly 8 weeks....:worried:...Take all precautionary supps with these as they are potent!!

Love the products as well, but be careful....My cholesterol is so F'ed up but I was on for nearly 8 weeks....:worried:...Take all precautionary supps with these as they are potent!!

Yes take the right sups with it. Krill oil is a good add.

Also Lipid stable. Of course your cholesterol should go back to normal soon.

You were on Beastdrol for 8 weeks? What dose?

Top Bottom