Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol/Epistrong Cycle

GdupM6

This is the cycle I will be running in about 2 days, I just wanted to get your guys opinions before officially starting. How does this look?

1-3 Beastdrol 20 mg

3-6 Epistane 30/30/45/45

1-4 n2guard 7 Caps a day spread out

1-4 Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm

4-8 post cycle and unleashed 1 cap each 3x a day

6-10- Forged steal 1 dose twice a day

Good stack bro!

But when I tried EPI I felt that it was mild so I think you can run at the same time as beast so it would make your EPI 6 weeks

Sent from my MB860

Oh and if your bulking, which I hope you are with beast, the stuff you could do what I do and get you some raw protein bars and power pb and take a bar or two before bed. With power pb it would make it high in protein and mild amount of fat which would be an amazing before bed meal. Just make it with sugar freetomorrow syrup

Sent from my MB860

What were the sides that you experienced with this stack?
I experienced headaches with beast, i'm assuming from blood pressure issues but n2guard wasn't out yet so that will keep your blood pressure in check. I like your stack only thing I would change is I would run the beat and epi weeks 1-4 for optimal results

I experienced headaches with beast, i'm assuming from blood pressure issues but n2guard wasn't out yet so that will keep your blood pressure in check. I like your stack only thing I would change is I would run the beat and epi weeks 1-4 for optimal results

So run both at the same time 1-4?

1-4 Beastdrol 20 mg

1-4 Epistane 30/30/45/45

1-4 n2guard 7 Caps a day spread out

1-4 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm

4-8 post cycle and Unleashed 1 cap each 3x a day

6-10- Forged steal 1 dose twice a day

How does this look now?

Top Bottom