Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol + Beachbody Insanity

165 pounds? What are you trying to cut?

Suggestion; add some lean muscle mass, that will give you the look (I assume) you're looking for...

~EZ

165 pounds? What are you trying to cut?

Suggestion; add some lean muscle mass, that will give you the look (I assume) you're looking for...

~EZ

My bad, I guess I'm not quite familiar with all the lingo. :D

I'm not trying to lose weight, just trying to look cut more than anything. If I could add about 5-10 lbs of lean muscle without fat over the last 4 weeks of Insanity, I think that would be perfect. From everything I've read about Helladrol/Haladrol, it looks like that is definitely a possibilty.

Do you also think that would work?

My bad, I guess I'm not quite familiar with all the lingo. :D

I'm not trying to lose weight, just trying to look cut more than anything. If I could add about 5-10 lbs of lean muscle without fat over the last 4 weeks of Insanity, I think that would be perfect. From everything I've read about Helladrol/Haladrol, it looks like that is definitely a possibilty.

Do you also think that would work?

Exactly.....that should give you just what you're looking for my brotha

~EZ

Insanity is a pretty tough workout. Did you train with weights while doing Insanity?

I haven't been weight training since I started. I just started week 4, and my body is finally catching up endurance wise. My plan was to start lifting weights 2 days/week beginning week 5 and making sure I leave that full day off once a week with just rest. I'll see how I handle that before I start my cycle I think...

your 5'8", 165 and want to CUT?!?
id say put on some mass my friend. no need for steroids at this point.

but beasdrol is super strong stuff.
BTW you can cut on anything.
DIET is key, even over training.

your 5'8", 165 and want to CUT?!?
id say put on some mass my friend. no need for steroids at this point.

but beasdrol is super strong stuff.
BTW you can cut on anything.
DIET is key, even over training.

Yea that was my bad, I used the wrong term. I meant to say that I wanted to look more cut. I'm looking to gain at least 5-10lbs of lean mass over the last month of Insanity while running Helladrol.

I agree though about diet. I worked out for a long time trying to get down to 165, and until I changed my diet nothing happened. Pretty much as soon as I started counting cals and got my Prot/carb/fat in line I saw results overnight it felt like.

I think if you run the Beastdrol only you will be fine. Put on some mass then tell us what you think. I be willing to bet you gonna say to hell with cutting...I wanna get bigger!!

Top Bottom