Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and Dieselbolan

cc2029

What do people feel after taking Beastdrol and Dieselbolan is the optimal dosage for each? I will be taking Diesal for the first three weeks on the front of my cycle and the beast for the last three weeks.

Three pills spaced out evenly throughout the day. Loved the beastdrol absolutely loved it! So yeah three pills a day, and make sure you grab some Forged Liver Support, and Forged PCT!

i am planning on ordering shredder pack from NeedTo, but heard complains about katana --> gyno problem.
I am 26 yr old, its been a while since I last used a steroid. I got deca when I was 22.

Just want to know wats the best stuff to get started? Will be using liv 52 instead of forged liver support. Will be using the PCT provided by Needto.

Anything else I need to worry about?

i am planning on ordering shredder pack from NeedTo, but heard complains about katana --> gyno problem.
I am 26 yr old, its been a while since I last used a steroid. I got deca when I was 22.

Just want to know wats the best stuff to get started? Will be using liv 52 instead of forged liver support. Will be using the PCT provided by Needto.

Anything else I need to worry about?

forged liver support kills liv-52 any day of the week.

if you worried about gyno send me a pm I well get you the stuf you need for that all set up.

Top Bottom