Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbigman2000 pic 836lb shrugs !!

Agree with you bro, thats why when doing shrugs I only use weight that I can pull right up, I like a good squeeze and hold at the top, and I use what I can shift on shrugs for 10 - 20 reps. cheers..

Hey I didnt notice you are from the UK.. what part are you from.. I just moved here to London from Canada...

Gear

can you post pics from your HD or do you have to upload to a server??

thanks..

If you want to see more pics and my stats etc bro then you can go to page 1/2/3 and there is four posts with my pics on the board just now.
I had trouble getting pics posted myself, I had photos scanned and mailed to me I then downloaded the attachments and saved them to disk, you then browse using the attach file section when you post.
I am in scotland bro, and the sun is shining !!

geez are you smiling in that pic? in between shitting my spinal chord and gasping for air i definetly wouldnt have time to smile. good work tho man saw your other post you look huge.

ok your rep range is way to high, stop warming up and really show me what you have...ps watch those lower vertibre :)

Top Bottom