Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bally's Total Bitchness....

MaxBiceps

I got suckered into a 3 year contract at Bally's and now i wanna go to Gold's. Anyone know how to get out of it? Should I go to my doctor and fake a back injury or what?:confused:

Used to work there? Who should I send the note to? My gym or should I send it to corporate?
Thanx in advance.

Thanks bro. I fucking hate them too. What you said is exactly true. The bank on the hope that people will not come back after a few months, and be stuck with payments for 3 years. Fuck them.

Thanks Flaming, I really appreciate it.

Anyone else have any info please?

that's phucked up. Should set that shit on fire. I went there to see what It was about, then they walked me back to the office talking about a three year contract. I got ghost up out of there.

i signed a 2 year contract w/ my gym.. i runs out at the end of this year and ill prob sign another 2 year again... but of course its the only gym within 30 minutes of my house pretty much. =)

I placed a post on here last night talking about getting an address that is at least 30miles away from balleys and having your name on the phone bill, but I guess it got deleted some how

OK so can you workout at a place like balleys for like a weekend. Goin away next weekend, can't be w/o a gym. You guys know how it is.:)

I appreciate all the replys, but WTF should I do? I think a doctors note
is probably the best way to go. I'm gonna fake a sciatic (sp) nerve injury
and say i got a shooting pain down my leg every time I walk.

Any other suggestions/help?

Bally is the fucked place where all the chicks and wannabebodybuilders wants to shake his cocks,forgot about the shity model guys.
GO AND THROW IN A MOLOTOW COKTAIL AND WAHTC THAT SHIT BURN

Top Bottom