Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad side effects from N2Slin

tha_Waco_kid

Wondering if anyone else has had this experience with this product. I have been using it on and off for a few months....and honestly in that time, I have felt some serious lethargy, and really shitty bloating. I fooled with my diet and such to try to figure out what the problem was, but I simply couldn't figure it out. Never really even considered it was from the N2slin. Finally, I stopped taking N2slin about 3 weeks ago and ever since I have felt like a million bucks. Tons of energy, lost all the water retention and bloat....in general, feel normal like I should. I was taking 3 caps per day. All other things remained constant, just stopped taking the supp.

ANyone else have these issues? is it possible I'm allergic or something to one of the ingredients in N2slin? 1 other member here mentioned once that he experienced some bloating from the product but overall everyone seems to swear by it.

Ok. Are you taking in enough carbs at each meal? That could be an issue. If that's not the problem then maybe someone else will have a suggestion. I have been running it for eight weeks or so with no issues.

Ok. Are you taking in enough carbs at each meal? That could be an issue. If that's not the problem then maybe someone else will have a suggestion. I have been running it for eight weeks or so with no issues.

Yeah I was eating carbs. I had some similar issues using n2slin a while back on a low carb diet. But I chalked the sides up to not having enough carb in my diet. So I tried again with carbs, and same issues.

I really do feel great lately. That stuff really did a number on me. Too bad cause I love the product in theory, wish I could benefit from it.

Yeah I was eating carbs. I had some similar issues using n2slin a while back on a low carb diet. But I chalked the sides up to not having enough carb in my diet. So I tried again with carbs, and same issues.

I really do feel great lately. That stuff really did a number on me. Too bad cause I love the product in theory, wish I could benefit from it.

Have you ever tried actual insulin?

Been having the same issues also. Been on N2slin for over six months. Three caps a day. It's very hard to say cause of my low carb diet also. Just recently upped my carbs for more energy in the gym doing a 2-1 ratio. Feeling better now but also had water retention from high dosage of rHGH. Been off now for three weeks and feeling better. Water retention is still in my fingers only but will try cooling it on the N2slin to see what's up. Been also taking water pills and it helped big time. Will update this thread on the N2slin in two weeks.

Top Bottom