Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad headaches on gear

Higizz

I have been for 7 weeks on test prop, and all thistime I had very bad headaches. My dosage is 250 three times per week,and I use arimidex at 0.25 mgs twice per week. Have to say that Istarted taking it from week 6 on, so it can not be the cause of theproblem, because the headaches were from the start of the cycle. Thisis not dehydration because I drink plenty of water. Did anyoneexperience a similar problem before?

Blood pressure is my guess. Take some aspirin and L-arginine before training.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How's your diet? Eating clean?

High sodium or alcohol can cause high blood pressure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am sure by 90% that is has to do with estrogen being excessive. First of all, you are using too little arimidex - you should be taking 0.5 three times per week. Secondly, you started taking it from week 6, so estrogen had plenty of time to buildup. Remember, when cycling steroids, you should prevent side effects, not deal with them once they take place, so you should be taking your AI from the first day of the cycle in order to prevent estrogen related problems, such as increased BP.

Thank you all for the rapid help! Thanks Lev - I will use more arimidex from today and will take it as you say. Maybe will even take a bit more for a while to catch up with the time that has been lost. Will also buy myself the thingie to measure blood pressure, and will keep track of it.

Don't take blood pressure lightly. It's a silent killer.

Go to a drug store like shoppers drug mart and get your blood pressure checked asap. They have free machines you can use.

If your blood pressure is high - lower your sodium intake and increase your water consumption.

A good overall blood pressure regulation supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com certainly wouldn't hurt either.

I think it is due to estrogen because you have only just started your AI and it is a pretty low dose when you are on 750mg per week of test. I would be doing .5mg EOD for sure to get that shit under control.

Top Bottom