Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Back to the Hospital once again :(

covergrl80

New member
Well ladies and Gents I will back in the hospital 7:30 tomorrow morning to have a PICC line placed to feed me for the next few weeks. I guess you can call it food in a bag.

After more testing and still not being able to eat now for weeks I am starting to lose weight. When your small to begin with you can’t afford to lose any more.

The levels in my pancreas are still on the high side (516) but much lower then 3682 when I went in the hospital the first time however we need them back to normal 100-300.

Talk about PAIN!!! this shit is for the birds. On the other hand I have tons of pain Meds and I am a sissy and can not handle this stuff it makes me sick,Dilaudid was not nice to my stomach so we’ll see how this Vicodin works if this crap does not work so well I am going to ask for that morphine the Doc offered me today.
Anyhow I am not sure how long they are going to keep me in the Hospital so I am hoping I will be able to update you tomorrow

Thats all! I just wanted to update!
 
that seems like a lot of trouble to go through to fix one measley crooked eye...

(get well soon, fatty...and remember - no more than 2 beers with the morphine ;) )
 
GoldenDelicious said:
that seems like a lot of trouble to go through to fix one measley crooked eye...

(get well soon, fatty...and remember - no more than 2 beers with the morphine ;) )

I know this sucks!

(thanks for the advice little dick)
 
damn im sorry. i hope u get better soon
 
GoldenDelicious said:
hmf. little dick. you must be on the morph already ;)

...if i hit you in the face with it your eye would probably go to the right spot

Just make sure you don’t poke me in the eye with the tweezers your using to hold it.
 
Covergrl80 said:
Just make sure you don’t poke me in the eye with the tweezers your using to hold it.
not a bad comeback, i didnt see it coming...i just cant concentrate when you eyeball me in that freaky deaky way though :worried:

AND ill ahve you know that tweezers would look like a clothes peg stuck to a fire hydrant, you cheeky thing :D
 
I hope you get back to normal soon :chomp:
 
GoldenDelicious said:
that seems like a lot of trouble to go through to fix one measley crooked eye...

(get well soon, fatty...and remember - no more than 2 beers with the morphine ;) )

great advice pillpusher, how about zero alcohol ever with pancreatitis
 
BrothaBill said:
great advice pillpusher, how about zero alcohol ever with pancreatitis
im doing sign language while i type to help you understand this: it was a joke, ya know, like...jo-king? like, those things that make you laugh without you showing them your penis?

lalalalala ;)
 
GoldenDelicious said:
im doing sign language while i type to help you understand this: it was a joke, ya know, like...jo-king? like, those things that make you laugh without you showing them your penis?

lalalalala ;)

Yeah I know, I was joshing too bugdick
 
wishin g you the best hon, sounds like you're in for a rough time like i had with my ulcer


RADAR
 
Top Bottom