Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back in the saddle!

C

canecorso

Ok bro's give me some input

Stats
6'3
224lbs
33yrs
12%
lifting 12 years, seriously 10years, ran gear for 6, been off now for 1.5
Just recently had left knee scoped, and right shoulder scoped, haven't been in the gym since sept 25th (damn) my knee is feeling good, but my shoulder still is in serious PT treatment, AFTER I get back to 100% then AFTER that maybe 3 or 4 more months of getting back into it I was thinking of running a simple cycle, just want some honest opinons please.

weeks 1-15 test cyp 250mgx2 maybe x3 still contemplating (most I ever ran was 1 gram for 10)

Wks 1-15 test cyp 250mgs x2 or x3
wks 1-4 a-drol 75mgs ed
proper pct

I am just looking to get more of my size back, I was a bit bigger back than, what do you think? Thanks alot

Oh by the way reason for the cyp instead of enth, is I have a prscription for test cyp from my doc, 200mgs every 2 weeks, for the rest of my life....Anyone think I should go with the enth instead of the cyp please tell me why? Thanks again...formerly BIGREDCANECORSO!

ANADROL CYCLES

What is an Anadrol Cycle? How much should you use? Well, this is actually one of the most interesting facts about Anadrol. You see, most steroids produce what we call a "dose respondent curve" which is a fancy way of saying "the more you use, the more you gain."

Anadrol is one of the few steroids where the dose respondent curve flattens out very quickly. When you take 50mgs of Anadrol, you´ll make some very good gains. When you take 100mgs of Anadrol, you´ll make even more gains. However, it has been found that 100mgs/day is as effective for weight gain as 150mgs/day but produces less side effects and was less toxic (4). I feel that the jump from 50mgs to 100mgs constitutes an acceptable rise in benefit vs. cost, but this is not the case as dosages get over 100mgs. Now, lets see how 50mgs and 100mgs of Oxymetholone actually effect strength, when compared with each other:

Relative (%) changes in strength are shown for the groups receiving placebo (filled bars), 50 mg/day oxymetholone (open bars), and 100 mg/day oxymetholone (gray bars). Nos. above bars represent relative change (%) from baseline to week 12 for the 1-repetition maximum tests of strength. Error bars represent ± 1 SE from the mean. * Significant difference from placebo, P < 0.05; significant difference from placebo by Wilcoxon test, P < 0.02. See text for additional statistical analyses.

As you can see, in this study, doubling the dose of Anadrol nearly doubled the strength gains of the test subjects. Now, when we look at changes in body composition from Oxymetholone (chart below) we can see that although the guys taking the 100mgs (vs. the 50mgs group) had more fat lost and more Lean Body Mass gained, it wasn´t as dramatic as the differences in strength gains between the two groups:

Changes in body composition are shown for the groups receiving placebo (filled bars), 50 mg of oxymetholone per day (open bars), and 100 mg per day (gray bars). Numbers above the bars represent the mean absolute changes and the error bars are ± 1 SE. For total lean body mass (LBM) and total fat, differences among the 3 groups were significant (P < 0.0001, one-way ANOVA). * Significant differences from placebo, P 0.001.

Although I am usually not inclined to posit speculations on why a particular drug does or doesn´t do something, in this case I will. I´m guessing that the higher doses of Anadrol cause enough appetite suppression (at least anecdotally) to make eating rather difficult. It can also increase insulin resistance and glucose intolerance (5). This has the effect of making macronutrient absorption more inefficient, and could also be a factor in reducing gains when the dosage goes over 100mgs/day. Unfortunately, Anadrol also has a reasonably profound effect on your body´s natural hormonal system, on par with most other oral steroids, but not as bad as most injectables, and it´s certainly not as harsh on your lipid profile as many anabolics are.

http://www.steroid.com/Anadrol-50.php

for more info

I don't think 75mg is over doing it, I would probably take 50 and see how that goes but you will see more gains at 75mgs

Drop the Drol. Make sure you take it easy at first so your body has time to readjust and get used to weight training like before. Once your body readapts itself you should be good to go. Start out light. Good luck on that recovery.-

Yeah I didn't read that you were out of lifting for a year and a half, I would also suggest to drop the Anadrol and probably just use Test, if you could get Boldenone I would suggest stacking the two if you are going to be on for 15 weeks, it will give you a huge appetite and lots of energy.

I have had both shoulders done. My right was cut and my left was scoped with just 3 holes. You should be good to go 6 months after your surgery providing your repair was done with holes, ( scoped ), and not cut. Your rehab shouldn't be too painful or long. Just make sure you do your homework that the therapist gives you and you will get your range of motion back. Maybe even more than before surgery. After you are turned loose by your doctor, gradually work your way back. Don't go too fast with adding plates until you feel good. You will know. Remember at that point let your shoulder be your doctor, and always warm those shoulders up real good before working out. Always do those rotator exercises before strength training.

I hope this made sense to you and helps. You don't want to go through it again so go slow at first.

Swtrue

I would suggest you would be better with dbol than drol as its sides are not quite as harsh . Even tbol could be a lighter oral option. Eq would be good as its gives you some collegen synthesis but takes 8-12 weeks to really get going.

Sounds like you need some lighter supplements on your joints and body

1-15 test 500mg ew
1-15 eeq 600-800mg ew
1-12 var 50-80mg ed

Top Bottom