Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back in the gear life again!!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Just wanted to say long time no gear but I finally found another legit source with some good gear and I'm ready to roll again. What would you guys recommend as a good third cycle...thinking bulk for winter.

My last bulk cycle was Test Enan 500mg for 10 weeks Dbol 40mg per day 6 weeks and of course PCT of Nolva and Clomid. Should I do the same cycle or throw in some Deca at 400mg a week too?? I already have bought the Test Enanthate from him so Im definitely going that route with Test.

Thanks.

Welcome back. Read the PCT for 2010 sticky. You'll be glad you did.

Just wanted to say long time no gear but I finally found another legit source with some good gear and I'm ready to roll again. What would you guys recommend as a good third cycle...thinking bulk for winter.

My last bulk cycle was Test Enan 500mg for 10 weeks Dbol 40mg per day 6 weeks and of course PCT of Nolva and Clomid. Should I do the same cycle or throw in some Deca at 400mg a week too?? I already have bought the Test Enanthate from him so Im definitely going that route with Test.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Deca will work great, but give unwanted sides that many people hate including myself. I would instead opt for EQ or just bump up the test doseage. Make sure to have an AI on hand for your cycle and add in HCGenerate from needtobuildmuscle.net
Forma-stanazol during cycle from Mr.Supps as an AI is a smart option as well.

I say run test-e at 600mg EW and deca 400mg EW with a beastdrol kickstart!
Forma stanzol should protect you against deca sides.. And keep away test bloat and gyno.

Top Bottom