Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back from my run, and Saved By The Bell is on...

The Varnsen said:
I used to watch that show when i was 13 is it still on in the USA? Those guys must be close to their 30s... And how come i rarely see obese students in these shows? Kubiak is the exception but from what i know in the US it is the norm, not the exception...
Steak with chocolate anyone?:p

i was reading about this thing called a 'cheese steak' that people apparently like in phillidelphia....and i was thinking...wow, id like to consume something that dense in fat, just once :rolleyes: it must taste like the shit :)

PacBlue has recently been canceled.

Saved By The Bell airs two episodes Monday-Friday from 6am-7am CST on TBS. On Fridays, it is always "The College Years".

Here are a couple pics I took from one of Mario Lopezs' newer movies, East Side. I think Johnny might like 'em.

slater01.jpg

slater02.jpg

slater03.jpg

Used to? I still tune in every morning. I guess I should record them, since it's not very likely DVD boxed sets will come out. Anyways, I wake up and go running sometime between 4 & 5, take my shower, watch my SBTB, at 7 eat my breakfast and prepare my other meals for the day.

Top Bottom