Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bac Water Steril Water???

Just bought a bunch of both. 8x30ml bac water and a ton of steril water, which is fine when I bump up my hgh to more than 9iu per day.

I ordered 5-10ml sealed bottles from amazon and the guy sent me his card and told me all the hcg and bac water I need at any time he has.

Anyways steril 24-48 good for hgh and bac for everything else except igf, acetic acid. Cool thanks guys

You found it on Amazon? All I see on amazon is bacteriostatic sodium chloride except for this: http://www.amazon.com/Bacteriostati...0577633&sr=8-17&keywords=bacteriostatic+water

30ml for $40.

Well this sucks...sterile water to me is a waste. So, I am going to still hit my HCG tonight even though I mixed it on Sunday, will just see but now my fucked up situation is I need HCG for my cycle, I had my other bro mix his in fucking sterile water too...but I do have some bac water, but it says expired in 2011...and it is hard to come by at moment...thank God I still have HCGenerate that I am running...but should I just toss that whole 9.5ml of HCG in the fridge? I think I know the answer I am going to get FTW!!! I hate wasting my gear!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yea, I hate wasting gear! Sux ass. Hcg is cheap Id toss. Your bw is fine as long as it didnt get too hot or in direct sunlight.

A trick I do. I freeze my hcg after done with cycle that way I got some for second cycle. Some will say with bw its only good for 8 weeks. Google it but imo you can use it longer. Just when your not using it needs to be freezed.

What is the difference between bacteriostatic water vs sterile water for injection?

Bacteriostatic water for injection has an extra preservative agent added into the water called benzyl alcohol (BnOH). Benzyl alcohol is a colorless liquid that has low toxicity, and low vapor pressure.
Sterile Water for injection is a single-dose sterile water that does not contain any bacteriostatic, antimicrobial agents, and added buffers.

How long does bacteriostatic water last once it is used?

Hospira recommends that once a vial of Bacteriostatic water is open the preservatives will prolong its life for up to 28 days. After 28 days the vial needs to be discarded. Other injectables without the bacteriostatic agent (single-dose vials) should be discarded after one single use.

There were 9 bottles on amazon so I bought 8 leaving 1. Sorry had to do it. And what's with the sodium chloride? What does that mix with?

You son of a bitch!

A lot of HCG ships with sodium chloride. TBH I don't know exactly why people prefer bac water but I'm a lemming and just follow along =\

Maybe most hcg comes with non-bacteriostatic SC so people opt for the BA water.

I know that either one is fine as long as it has the BA in it as a preservative. I heard BA-SC is better for HGH? But don't quote me on that.

You son of a bitch!

A lot of HCG ships with sodium chloride. TBH I don't know exactly why people prefer bac water but I'm a lemming and just follow along =\

Maybe most hcg comes with non-bacteriostatic SC so people opt for the BA water.

I know that either one is fine as long as it has the BA in it as a preservative. I heard BA-SC is better for HGH? But don't quote me on that.

Sorry brother. Google bacteriostatic water. I found tons of places bro. I posted the spot yesterday somewhere. I'll look again and send it to you.

Top Bottom