Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bac Water Steril Water???

AV Cypress

Can steril water be used foer peptides other than igf? For instance ghrp, cjc and so on? If so how long will the pep be good for? I've always been told bacteriostatic water needs to be used. Any info on this would be great. Thanks.

Can steril water be used foer peptides other than igf? For instance ghrp, cjc and so on? If so how long will the pep be good for? I've always been told bacteriostatic water needs to be used. Any info on this would be great. Thanks.

It will only last 24-48 hours with sterile water versus 30+ days with BAC water.

Well this sucks...sterile water to me is a waste. So, I am going to still hit my HCG tonight even though I mixed it on Sunday, will just see but now my fucked up situation is I need HCG for my cycle, I had my other bro mix his in fucking sterile water too...but I do have some bac water, but it says expired in 2011...and it is hard to come by at moment...thank God I still have HCGenerate that I am running...but should I just toss that whole 9.5ml of HCG in the fridge? I think I know the answer I am going to get FTW!!! I hate wasting my gear!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Well this sucks...sterile water to me is a waste. So, I am going to still hit my HCG tonight even though I mixed it on Sunday, will just see but now my fucked up situation is I need HCG for my cycle, I had my other bro mix his in fucking sterile water too...but I do have some bac water, but it says expired in 2011...and it is hard to come by at moment...thank God I still have HCGenerate that I am running...but should I just toss that whole 9.5ml of HCG in the fridge? I think I know the answer I am going to get FTW!!! I hate wasting my gear!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Us petides and pro peptides have bacteriostatic water as well as southern research I believe

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here since its only bac water we are talking about

you are...

the issue is bw is becoming more and more controlled, so the supplies are drying up..

Why is he breaking the rules? There was a thread today filled with ai sites, granted most were sponsors. isn't okay to share legal research chem sites? If I'm mistaken I'll edit below but it's useful info and no sponsors currently sell it:

I found bac water for $10 at osta-gain.com. Only thing I've ordered from there so can't vouch for anything else. but the cheapest around right now, selling for $25+ a lot of places

Just bought a bunch of both. 8x30ml bac water and a ton of steril water, which is fine when I bump up my hgh to more than 9iu per day.

I ordered 5-10ml sealed bottles from amazon and the guy sent me his card and told me all the hcg and bac water I need at any time he has.

Anyways steril 24-48 good for hgh and bac for everything else except igf, acetic acid. Cool thanks guys

Top Bottom