Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

baby pics...yes, more

very cute. why did u get bombed? oh i see
 
foreigngirl said:
awww, so cute



but lol @ all the truck and robot toys

nah, just kiddin, my daughter playes with those kind stuff too

LOL, no those belong to her 5yr old cousin who is in fact a boy. I hope she likes those toys and then maybe she'll become a lesbian so I won't have to deal with horny adolescent boys showing up on my front porch. :worried:
 
pdaddy said:
LOL, no those belong to her 5yr old cousin who is in fact a boy. I hope she likes those toys and then maybe she'll become a lesbian so I won't have to deal with horny adolescent boys showing up on my front porch. :worried:


lol..if she playes with those kind toys to switch from dolls doesnt mean she'll be a lesbian :lmao:
 
Top Bottom