Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[B]scamming website[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikyeahhh

Hey people I'm new to the forum and just after some advice... I've been looking around on these Aussie steroid websites and been doing some research about them and found out alot of people have been scammed and ripped off. Looking for a legit website source to get my gear from without getting scammed as money don't grow on trees these days thank.....

Listen champ to be honest with you I'm not the type of bloke to go into my gym ask the biggest bloke there tap on his back and ask him if he can get me gear.. I rather ask someone on a forum like I have now to lead me in the right direction of a website to get them off So i don't get ripped off

This is not a source check board, I'm not sure how someone is stupid enough to be unable to understand that.

Mate I'm simply just asking for somebody to lead me in the right direction for a good website not to get ripped on.... Not asking people for phone numbers and addresses fuk me lol all I'm afta is sum winnie and t400

Mate I'm simply just asking for somebody to lead me in the right direction for a good website not to get ripped on.... Not asking people for phone numbers and addresses fuk me lol all I'm afta is sum winnie and t400

You'll be told one more time before I have your ass banned.

This isn't a source board, don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom