Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aww man, I think Brad Pitt juiced for Fight Club

No man THC is crazy shit when injected. You only need to perform a simple refinement procedure and then make sure you have enough BA for sterility and you're set. It can be site injected because it has no ester attatched.

Ab injections are my favorite. 1/2 cc in each ab is the shiznit. Don't try any more unless you think you're really hardcore. Then you could go with 1 cc or even 1.5 cc. Can you dig that, sucka?

well after reading this post i just injetced 1/8 of some pure purplehaze and i'll tell ya my appetite has increased a great bit and my wieght is up 5 pounds. I doubt it's from the gallon of water and all those cupcakes after lunch not to mention the taylorham/bacon/sausage egg and cheese i had this morning........ Stuff really works

rofl karachi

I hear freebasing the Gatorade ready-to-mix powder will increase metabolism by 38.5% and give you a 10 inch penis.

eviction said:

i am definately not seeing the ronnie coleman/brad pitt connection???

A little lesson for you:

Sarcasm

\Sar"casm\, n. [F. sarcasme, L. sarcasmus, Gr. sarkasmo`s, from sarka`zein to tear flesh like dogs, to bite the lips in rage, to speak bitterly, to sneer, fr. sa`rx, sa`rkos, flesh.] A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

The sarcasms of those critics who imagine our art to be a matter of inspiration. --Sir J. Reynolds.

Syn: Satire; irony; ridicule; taunt; gibe

n : witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"

Jubei....Vin Diesel did not need to train for the succesive movies...thats why he got smaller. Though he did look great in Pitch Black though.

Weird you guys mention Vin Diesel. I just saw him recently at a local Starbucks. I agree that he was pumped in Pitch Black and has declined since then, but when I saw him he was huge. Actually, he's short as FUCK (didn't see that one coming) but he's massive. Maybe he's doing a movie now where he needs to be bigger, or maybe he just felt like it.

P.S. Brad Pitt for sure did a cycle for Fight Club, either that or he has the best genetics I've ever seen.

heid the baw question, that. brad pitt is ripped to the tits on winny and other fine potions.. every cunt juices these days but i ken yin or twa that are just made that way.

but like yon fellae said afore ees.

whay gees a fuck?

Top Bottom