Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: pin I do not approve of your avi

Prolly? Did you just make that up? I'm sure you did. Then you believed it. Now you're trying to get others to believe it.

You should realize who I am before you address me. See I am Stronbow, The Chosen One, Beezekiel, Beezy F Baby, EF Jesus,my child. You are now in the presence of fucking greatness and shgould act accordingly. And yes I do speak my own language and those who are in touch with the truth and the light understand me perfectly. I think you're prolly some libtard cry baby cock suxer who's against guns, Jesus and the red white and blue. When the Revolution begins I'll make sure to come for you amongst the last, so you can have lots of time to anticipate.

Att Members of this thread.. You contributed to Ta suckage here... thank you

Don't worry nate Dog i'll make this shit famous. Send me some phyto serms ngr, I know you hording that shit all for yourself. Yo and Nate what's up with the cinabun broski, best tasting protein ever bro, get that shit in stock hommie.

You should realize who I am before you address me. See I am Stronbow, The Chosen One, Beezekiel, Beezy F Baby, EF Jesus,my child. You are now in the presence of fucking greatness and shgould act accordingly. And yes I do speak my own language and those who are in touch with the truth and the light understand me perfectly. I think you're prolly some libtard cry baby cock suxer who's against guns, Jesus and the red white and blue. When the Revolution begins I'll make sure to come for you amongst the last, so you can have lots of time to anticipate.

Wow. I have my 9mm strapped to my ass right now. I'm pro America. But I'm also pro innocent little kids. I'm pro drilling for domestic oil to bolster our economy and GTFO of other countries. I'm christian (which is why I'm pro innocent little kid). So the fact that you're accusing me of being liberal, is proof that your redneck ass can't read.

Wow. I have my 9mm strapped to my ass right now. I'm pro America. But I'm also pro innocent little kids. I'm pro drilling for domestic oil to bolster our economy and GTFO of other countries. I'm christian (which is why I'm pro innocent little kid). So the fact that you're accusing me of being liberal, is proof that your redneck ass can't read.

I know Jesus personally, we are on a first name basis, we speak often, just last night we spoke about you. I said Yo J-Dawg you know this ngr Pin? He said Beezy baby you know i do. I was like then why dis ngr trying to act all libtarded and shit bro beans? he says to me Beezekiel my ngr, do what I have sent you to do and teach bish ngrs the way to rightousness. I said J Dawg most of my adult life I kept you and G Nukka sorting through the rif raf up here in heaven and now you want me to teach niggas the way to open the door for themselves instead of kicking it open and throwing them in to eternity. He says Yes my nukka beezy you are The One I have Chosen now go and teach them what you have learned. So at the urging of Jesus himself I ask you, have you read your Bible today?

I know Jesus personally, we are on a first name basis, we speak often, just last night we spoke about you. I said Yo J-Dawg you know this ngr Pin? He said Beezy baby you know i do. I was like then why dis ngr trying to act all libtarded and shit bro beans? he says to me Beezekiel my ngr, do what I have sent you to do and teach bish ngrs the way to rightousness. I said J Dawg most of my adult life I kept you and G Nukka sorting through the rif raf up here in heaven and now you want me to teach niggas the way to open the door for themselves instead of kicking it open and throwing them in to eternity. He says Yes my nukka beezy you are The One I have Chosen now go and teach them what you have learned. So at the urging of Jesus himself I ask you, have you read your Bible today?

this shit right here is why you are mah ngr

Top Bottom