Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is no different than day time tv soap opera's, like all my children, general hospitol ect, its a bodybuilding version of them.

i dont know why some people get "hung" up in the drama. if theres two bro;s going at it then let it be those two.

there's a few "nosey" bro's around who are quite pesky at times

Fonz said:
First off, this wall all started by a person denigrating me. Take THAT into account.

Fonz. My pellet gun thread was made with no connection to the fact that I found out AFTERWARDS that you had a similar thread in the past. I was reading on a cattlefarm website about finaplix-H cartridges and how it was administered. I didn't in any way to try attack you in any shape or form. You went right ahead with insulting me instead of at least finding out if the silly thread was geared towards you or not, which it wasnt. All I am doing now is calling you out for a contest. If you don't want to compete, then that is fine. All i'd like is some friendly conversation.

Fonz said:
Then comes the retards from the chat cesspool and again we start with the photoshopping of the pics. What would you do, if I said you photoshopped your shoulders and arms huh? You would certainly get mad because you worked hard for them. As did I for my physique.

don't take the photoshopping comments as a derrogitory thing. If you know that you didn't do such a thing, it would be a compliment, that those people acknowledge that something about you is 'unbeleiveably' good to them. Lets get this contest on!

The idea of this was for a friendly competition to used in the interest of entertainment, not a platform for people to fire shots at Fonz. If he want ground rules prohibiting such behavior I think he's entitled to it.
People are firing snide remarks on this thread and the contest hasn't even started yet. So I can imagine how they'd be popping off once it actually came down to it if he didn't ask that it ends before the contest begins.

Reactions: nbk
BodybuildingUniverse said:
still waiting for the WHEELS pic Eviction - and Fonz for that mattter - to me the true test of who's doing their homework in the gym. :)

9359142_F_tn.jpg

42758Untitled-1.jpg

heres ur wheels homie. It is hard to show the detail of size, but my quads are thick as hell. Just take my word for it :p I am going to lower BF like crazy for this contest though. Currently, I'm think that I will win the back and legs for sure. I really will have to bust my ass to get my abs in winning shape though, as some of you have pointed out.

Fonz said:
Then comes the retards from the chat cesspool and again we start with the photoshopping of the pics. What would you do, if I said you photoshopped your shoulders and arms huh? You would certainly get mad because you worked hard for them. As did I for my physique.

The point is, in 8 weeks when I'm dialed up, low BF%, cuts and striations everywhere, I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE SAME BULLSHIT that happened just now. QUOTE]

these are very valid points imo....we all work very hard and to get accused of photo shopping would piss me off. yeah some people can take it as a compliment, but people like me would be pissed as shit.....

ulter said:
The idea of this was for a friendly competition to used in the interest of entertainment, not a platform for people to fire shots at Fonz. If he want ground rules prohibiting such behavior I think he's entitled to it.
People are firing snide remarks on this thread and the contest hasn't even started yet. So I can imagine how they'd be popping off once it actually came down to it if he didn't ask that it ends before the contest begins.

I'm new to this board, but can't quite figure out how anyone could stick up for this fonz guy. You are saying that people are firing shots at HIM, when if you read his posts, more than half of them contain an insult or belittling comment towards someone else. He must have had a horrible childhood to turn out this way, I feel really sorry for the guy.

I'm with ulter

This is a contest for fun in a board full of "friends"? If it aint fun there is no reason to go ahead with it.

ps. why do so much people hate/envy Fonz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom