Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
strangebrew said:
LOL! ssme single-handedly ruined the contest.

Awesome job broly.

Not really. Once he gets banned from posting on the anabolic board, the contest is on again.

People like him have no business on this board. If he wants to post in his usual cesspool board, he is more than welcome.

Fonz said:
Amazing.

Those types of responses above deserve an outright banning.

Why?

This is a fitness board. people work hard for their physiques...and to have them ridiculed is probably the worst thing that could happen to a user here.
This is the second time you've tried to denigrate my physique, and unless it stops and the person in question is BANNED from the anabolic board because he NEVER contributes anyhting except pathetic responses, the contest will not go on.

Either SSS goes ON RECORD apologizing or it's off. That simple.

Still amazes me howamazingly immature some people can be. Grow up.

I'm not trying to start shit here fonz, but get ahold of reality. SSM made a glib comment about the number of ab shots you have posted over the years, which is based in reality as you have posted, many, many shots of them, and no leg shots that I can remember seeing. yet you think that deserves a banning? But threatening to use someones personal info to "destroy them" doesnt?
Not everyone is going to like your physique, so you need to learn to deal with people that dont, without getting so pissed. Anyone who has posted pics has had people make negative comments about it, its a part of posting in these forums

Fonz said:
Not really. Once he gets banned from posting on the anabolic board, the contest is on again.

People like him have no business on this board. If he wants to post in his usual cesspool board, he is more than welcome.

I stand by what I said.

so you are stopping a contest with another member, because of a comment by someone else? Fonz, you are making it really difficult for people not to insult you, as thats not a very mature attitude at all! You really do place too much emphasis on what people on the internet think of you, it is only the internet.
I get people asking me for update pics all the time, but because I have been insulted in the past about my pics, then I refuse to ever post any more until the people that insulted me are banned....see how that sounds

needsize said:
so you are stopping a contest with another member, because of a comment by someone else? Fonz, you are making it really difficult for people not to insult you, as thats not a very mature attitude at all! You really do place too much emphasis on what people on the internet think of you, it is only the internet.
I get people asking me for update pics all the time, but because I have been insulted in the past about my pics, then I refuse to ever post any more until the people that insulted me are banned....see how that sounds

First off, this wall all started by a person denigrating me. Take THAT into account.

I proceeded to tell him that my physique was better than his, and we got into an argument. So, we concluded that we'd have a contest. Which was great. It was a great idea. He also agreed.

Then comes the retards from the chat cesspool and again we start with the photoshopping of the pics. What would you do, if I said you photoshopped your shoulders and arms huh? You would certainly get mad because you worked hard for them. As did I for my physique.

The point is, in 8 weeks when I'm dialed up, low BF%, cuts and striations everywhere, I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE SAME BULLSHIT that happened just now. If the mods and admins can guarantee that the people from the chat cesspool that always cause drama can be kept at bay in their respective dungeon, then I will go ahead with the contest.

I am certainly not wasting 8 weeks of my time just so that a couple of misfits fo0rm the chat cesspool can say I photoshop my pics again.

That's all I want.

ripper911 said:
oh yea......... Fonz is a joke!!

Thanks for proving my point.

As much as we've had our differences fonz, I've never once said you photo-shopped your pics as I never thought that was the case. So comments like that really arent necessary, especially considering the fact that we are trying to avoid the drama. The comment about trading ab pics for leg ones, that was actually kinda funny as there is some basis in reality. I'm sure there could be similar comments that could be made about me as well, as I've posted a ton of pics here over the years.

I honestly dont think there is anyone on here that had more of a beef with fonz than me, and I am quite willing to hold up the white flag and say enough is enough, in fact I am embarassed that things went as far as they did. So if I get let go of the history, then I cant see why everyone else cant, at least on the anabolic board. As for mods keeping the bullshit off these threads, they should be anyway, as it really doesnt belong in the anabolic forum. Lets keep the contest civil.

One thing I dont always see, but it should be recognized, is the fact that many of us have different goals. That being said, we should give some respect for those that have different ones that us. Fonz, i cant wrap my head around your goals, as I have a consuming drive to improve and get bigger every year, and fix weak areas, but that doesnt mean I dont respect them. Just like B Fold from the training forum, he's a pro strongman, very different goals, but we both have a lot of respect for what the other has accomplished.

Okay, now I feel like we should be sitting around a camp fire singing songs and holding hands....so thats all I have to say about that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom