Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
good question

another good question - are there still 2 competitors? :D

this shit should be hopping the we're under 24hrs

edit: i kant speeell :verygood:

Last edited:
Fonz vanished after pg. 53. He tried to covince Eviction that he had already lost, Eviction didn't buy it and then Fonz got lost. Haven't heard from him since.

oh well looks like its me and eviction on march 15???

georgie24 said:
its certain assholes in this thread that make me not want to even post on elite anymore. its likie having a SEVERE bitch wife theres so much you can take before you say fuck you bitch im out, im not being a bitch however there are alot of bitches in this thread. the trolls,leg humpers, thread hijackers are plagueing elite and really bringing the moral down. why even post? i liked exchanging b.s with members about life,bullshit,cycles,girlfreinds whatever..however it has changed for the worst and i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel as far as good discussion and internet chit chat. i see why the old vets and mods and good bro's dont bother even posting here anymore..

see you guys on the flip

-these kind of thread always attract the trolls from other site that come here to do nothing but dilute the content and start shit.
Sometimes is guys that run/moderate other sites, it is all an orchestrated campaign to get guys to do what you are thinking about doing now... leave.
Seriously, how many of you have ever received PMs here on EF "inviting" you to check out other sites...

I disagree when you say that the Vets, Mods and Good Bros don't post here anymore, saying that is a slap in the face to guys like Needsize, RADAR and Genarr... These are just 3 guys out of many that post here every day sharing knowledge and helping out the new guys.
Just because a few Vets left to start their own boards and then turn around to say "Elite Sucks" doesn't make it so... Almost Everybody who owns/admins/Moderates other discussion forums got their start here FIRST.

Big Rick Rock said:
-these kind of thread always attract the trolls from other site that come here to do nothing but dilute the content and start shit.
Sometimes is guys that run/moderate other sites, it is all an orchestrated campaign to get guys to do what you are thinking about doing now... leave.
Seriously, how many of you have ever received PMs here on EF "inviting" you to check out other sites...

I disagree when you say that the Vets, Mods and Good Bros don't post here anymore, saying that is a slap in the face to guys like Needsize, RADAR and Genarr... These are just 3 guys out of many that post here every day sharing knowledge and helping out the new guys.
Just because a few Vets left to start their own boards and then turn around to say "Elite Sucks" doesn't make it so... Almost Everybody who owns/admins/Moderates other discussion forums got their start here FIRST.

AMEN. EF is my home

is this contest actually not gonna happen now??

are you serious? wtf...oh well looks like its jubei vs. eviction for feb. 14 or march 15 your choice.

jubei said:
are you serious? wtf...oh well looks like its jubei vs. eviction for feb. 14 or march 15 your choice.

Your looking pretty cut...just go get a tan and step in for fonz. Let the games begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom