Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Attention Needtogetas

Dunk

New member
Hey broly

Listen. Dont be sore about everyone teasin ya early on.

You know what they say. Its all fun and games till somoene gets hurt. Well, I guess someone did get hurt huh?

I think I speak for most here, and want to apologize if the two of you were offended. More so to Angel Girl. She did the right thing and want her to know that I respect that.

You are lucky to have a wife that will fight to the death with you through thick, and thin.

I must say. She is a real catch. She's genuine. You cant teach that.

Beautiful too. Inside and out. I think she's a great girl. Honest. :rose:
 
daisyduke6 said:
Hi dunkaroo!

Hi Daisy. As beautiful, and sweet to the core as you are. Please dont steal the dedication of this thread from Angel Girl. Thanks.
 
dunk said:
You know what they say. Its all fun and games till somoene gets hurt.


SOMEONE LOST AN EYE!?!!?!?! OMG, MOM WAS RIGHT!!!

Seriously though, no idea what you are talking about. Did I miss something earlier?
 
Like Dunk said its nice seeing a couple stick up for eachother. :rose:
 
its all good........figured you guys wanted to mess around..i gave back what you guys dished out :evil: .......... thank you dunk :heart:
 
angel_girl said:
its all good........figured you guys wanted to mess around..i gave back what you guys dished out :evil: .......... thank you dunk :heart:
i was lmao when you told humorme
"i bet you can suck good tho"
you did good gf:)
 
It was obviously a joke and I am sure needtogetas was aware of that.He just played along,dunno him that well but if he is an alter I welcome him.Ifnot then whateva,I am sure he did not take it too seriously
 
SoKlueles said:
i was lmao when you told humorme
"i bet you can suck good tho"
you did good gf:)
had to be done...sorry i didnt answer pm klu......just got home from work and was eating and getting ready for bed
 
Can someone give me the cliff notes of what the hell you geigh little children are talking about? I don't even know half the names mentioned in this thread...
 
KillahBee said:
Can someone give me the cliff notes of what the hell you geigh little children are talking about? I don't even know half the names mentioned in this thread...

Okay, basically.


That's it.
 
angel_girl said:
its all good........figured you guys wanted to mess around..i gave back what you guys dished out :evil: .......... thank you dunk :heart:

anything for you sweetie :heart:

how are things? anyone gives you any shit around here let me know. :heart:
 
dunk said:
anything for you sweetie :heart:

how are things? anyone gives you any shit around here let me know. :heart:
things are fine now.....said what i had to say last night and even got into the immaturity a little....felt good to let out the aggresion on the people...lol..not too many ppl give me shit here. thank you tho i will kepp it im mind :bigkiss:
 
ceasar989 said:
wow. um. can someone get this guy a bandaid, he's bleeding gay.

WTF?

Dunks not being geigh. I know dunk has not acted this way since he broke up with his gf. But, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a girl you like and can get along with.
 
awittyusername said:
WTF?

Dunks not being geigh. I know dunk has not acted this way since he broke up with his gf. But, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a girl you like and can get along with.
dunk is a nice guy...i agree cut him some slack!
 
awittyusername said:
WTF?

Dunks not being geigh. I know dunk has not acted this way since he broke up with his gf. But, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a girl you like and can get along with.

shes wifey material.
 
well almost everyone i want to give to it tells me i must spread...dang it i only give to the same ppl! what am i suposed to give it to other ppl is that what it means?
 
Wootoom said:
dunk will hit you when i can stop acting so geigh.lol
????????? oh wootoom thanx alot now i have to post 6 characters....lol...i would like to just say ? but i need six of them now!
 
i think its a great thing i did for the board. all these useless post whores cant post as fast now. idiots
 
dunk said:
angel dont listen to wootoomaury. he's just jealous of us
wootoom we are here for you too!!! lol....where is daisy???? tell her i say hi and to get some good rest!!! :heart:
dunk go plat again i miss the pigeons
 
angel_girl said:
wootoom we are here for you too!!! lol....where is daisy???? tell her i say hi and to get some good rest!!! :heart:
dunk go plat again i miss the pigeons

you dont like me as a non-plat? :worried:
 
awittyusername said:
WTF?

Dunks not being geigh. I know dunk has not acted this way since he broke up with his gf. But, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a girl you like and can get along with.

Well said.

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to awittyusername again."
 
digger said:
How long is it going to take you guys to get Wootom below 200,000? Where is all his thank you K?
oh my...i cannot give wootoom red k...i like him to much.....and i respect his wife
 
Wootoom said:
awiity is the funny guy on the board. i still dont like you though

Who don't you like?

You better not be saying you don't like angel girl, because dunk verbally bitch slapped me for fucking with her.
 
awittyusername said:
Who don't you like?

You better not be saying you don't like angel girl, because dunk verbally bitch slapped me for fucking with her.
when was this and why? what did you do?
 
awittyusername said:
Who don't you like?

You better not be saying you don't like angel girl, because dunk verbally bitch slapped me for fucking with her.

Oh, I thought he was talking about me.
 
dunk said:
Hey broly

Listen. Dont be sore about everyone teasin ya early on.

You know what they say. Its all fun and games till somoene gets hurt. Well, I guess someone did get hurt huh?

I think I speak for most here, and want to apologize if the two of you were offended. More so to Angel Girl. She did the right thing and want her to know that I respect that.

You are lucky to have a wife that will fight to the death with you through thick, and thin.

I must say. She is a real catch. She's genuine. You cant teach that.

Beautiful too. Inside and out. I think she's a great girl. Honest. :rose:
Agree 100%.

You and your wife are both good people and great additions to the board.

Being new, there is a certain amount of hazing and what not that takes place, just like with most things in life.

Don't take things too seriously or personally, I've been here a while and still get hazed :worried:

You are good people.
 
Lestat said:
Agree 100%.

You and your wife are both good people and great additions to the board.

Being new, there is a certain amount of hazing and what not that takes place, just like with most things in life.

Don't take things too seriously or personally, I've been here a while and still get hazed :worried:

You are good people.
HI LESTAT how are you
 
Lestat said:
I'm good, how are you? Im have to go to a meeting ill be back in a bit.
im good...last day of work for the week i am excited....have fun at your meeting
 
angel_girl said:
when was this and why? what did you do?

ide rather not say but he wont be bothering you again.

these people need to learn how to treat women with respect.
 
angel_girl said:
im good...last day of work for the week i am excited....have fun at your meeting
that is awesome! What do you do for work?
 
Lestat said:
that is awesome! What do you do for work?
work in a nursing home taking care of alzhiemer and long term (patients who are ready to die or are in nursing home forever till they die) people
 
Alright123 said:
wher iz needto in ethies trhead ? :bday:
needto hasnt been on yet today he will be home soon...he was at work today....he will come on when i am ready to leave......we share the comp..soon i will set up my other one so we can both be on...i need a router thingy to set up the internet to the other one cause i am through the phone company
 
angel_girl said:
needto hasnt been on yet today he will be home soon...he was at work today....he will come on when i am ready to leave......we share the comp..soon i will set up my other one so we can both be on...i need a router thingy to set up the internet to the other one cause i am through the phone company

so if he comes on that means you leave? :worried:
 
dunk said:
so if he comes on that means you leave? :worried:
yes cause i have to go to work......around 2 or 2:30.....ill be back at some point tomorrow.....he works nights on the weekend so i am on nights then but on week days i am on in the a.m
 
angel_girl said:
yes cause i have to go to work......around 2 or 2:30.....ill be back at some point tomorrow.....he works nights on the weekend so i am on nights then but on week days i am on in the a.m
and her I am. :p
 
i guess shes not allowed to have friends. (like she told me without you getting all violent.)
 
dunk said:
i guess shes not allowed to have friends. (like she told me without you getting all violent.)
funny shit dunk but I got to go.thanks for the laphes I needed it.and agian thanks for the k.seeyaa.
 
Top Bottom