Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspirating......Is it Necessary ??

mohit261109

Hey guys
Today i INJECTED myself for the First time in QUAD with Test E 250 mg/ml.....Its a little sore....but its nothing to cry about.
My needle size is 24g 1".

But when i tried aspirating and tried to pull the plunger back.....needle shifted a little from his place......So i went with the injection without ASPIRATING.

SO, is it really necesarry to ASPIRATE ???

Thanks.

Its not absolutely vital. If you can do it good if you cant or its awkward then it doesnt matter..

How many doctors or nurses have you seen aspirating

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

My personal opinion is that it is not necessary. I've IV'd before more times than I'd like to admit and you have to TRY to hit a vein. Going in at 90 degrees you are not going to shoot it all into a vein - most that should happen is you nick a vein.

I've only IM'd about 25 times so far so have far less experience than most here but I did nick a vein once and it hurt a bit more than usual right away and the PIP was pretty bad for a few days and had a bit of a blood geyser pulling out but other than that all good.

how do you aspirate when you are injecting almost 3CC's of oil using a 3CC syringe? not even possibe anyway

we've had countless threads about this and i would say 85% of the guys do not ever aspirate... i still don't get the point of doing it as you can still hit blood on the way out as well as the way in.. so whats the point? you won't die anyway hitting blood. and even if you aspirate it still doesn't mean you didn't hit blood

if i'm doing a glute shot how is it even possible to aspirate anyway? i can only inject in.. i need someone else to plunge in that situation .. i'm too wide to be able to hold the syringe with 2 hands

I agree it isn't necessary. Doc or nurses don't do it. Most areas you inject aren't places with a lot if veins. I think asperating just causes more damage than its worth.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

This is a touchy subject that has been debated on many forums over the years. I think a good answer is to each thier own however if your using tren aspirate as if you inject into a vein
you will feel like your going to die.

Aspirating lets you know if you are in a vein. (I guess) It's a personal thing, If it makes you feel better do it, I always aspirate when I hit the quads just to make sure.

Stevesmi....
I injected 1 ml using a 2 ml syringe......so Aspirating was possible.......but as u said I also feel its not worth doing....coz when I was going to aspirate needle shifted a little and that I think has caused more PIP....

Thank u guys for replying.....so it all depends on person to person if u want to aspirate or not.

And I have never seen a Dr. or Nurse aspirating.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

Not necessary, but a good idea if you want to save yourself a really bad experience

Top Bottom