Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AS related acne question

I've had a serious case of acne when I was younger, my doc gave me roacutan which helped a lot... but since I began juice'n it all came back which is kinda unpleasent, guess I'll go to my doc and have him give me some more roa when my next cycle is over. The roa thing is kinda though on the liver so it might be stupid to juice while taking it!

why is it that some people get acne scars and some don't? I do, but my boyfriend doesn't. He had really bad acne as a teen and then took accutane, and now has virtually no scars. I get em, though not too bad. He is irish and fair, and I am Japanese and yellow.

Any idea?

Wyst

If you try to pop your zits, this can make you more likely to have scars. The pressure from trying to pop it sometimes pushes the plug (what's clogging your pore) down deeper where it festers even more, meaning you probably pick at even more. Sometimes I can't help myself, a zit will be driving me crazy and I start picking at it. There is nothing as satisfying as popping a zit and have it hit the mirror :) sweet relief! But it's a bad thing to do. Even if it doesn't scar, it leaves a red spot for a long time.

I've had acne since the age of 12, 15 years later it's still there. It's mainly genetics but it does mean my skin will not age much due to it's oilyness.

The best thing I have used is Dalacin T topical anitbiotic lotion which prevents formation.

At the moment I have a patch of what looks like acne on my face but I think it is an allergic reaction caused by a new brand of soap.

I don't think the AS is causing it because my back and shoulders are clear and the lumps on my face have neither come to a head or gone down in 6 weeks - it has taken me this long to realise what it is and what is causing it.

i have now lost my appetite. :) i think it was fitfossil's graphics that did me in.

good luck everyone and happy healings! :)

Top Bottom