Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Schwarzenegger workout

mlong23 said:
Are you serious. That is amazing. Arnold was great, but please everyone get off of his cock. If you want that physique than go for it, but don't say he was as big as today's pros except for the legs. He was 6'4 and competed at like 230-235. Ronnie is 5'11 at 280 and Jay is 5'9 at about 265-270. Is the extra 50 pounds in Ronnie's legs??? Get real. Plus Arnold was as never as ripped and dry as is the current standards.

Arnold had small shoulders when comparing to current pros, no legs, not a super wide and thick back. Franco had a better back than Arnold. His arms were huge but were not full as the current pros.

It all come down to trying to compare older pros to new pros. Who is better Michael Jordan or Pistol Pete? People develop and get smarter as time goes on, so it only makes sense that we are better off than the guys who paved the way for us 20-30 years ago.

I am an Arnold fan, but please everyone quit deepthroating him. ;)

Bro you are fucking joke the only reason Arnold didnt compete at a weight of 280lbs is because of fucking science. 25 years ago there wasnt even close to the variety of steroids that there are today, including using HGH. BBing was all an art back in the day, now its all about chemicals and science and how freaky big you can get. Judges in BBing are only looking at bigness and nothing else. If you ask almost anyone on this site they will tell you that Arnold next to Ronnie, Arnold looked way better.

mlong23 said:
Are you serious. That is amazing. Arnold was great, but please everyone get off of his cock. If you want that physique than go for it, but don't say he was as big as today's pros except for the legs. He was 6'4 and competed at like 230-235. Ronnie is 5'11 at 280 and Jay is 5'9 at about 265-270. Is the extra 50 pounds in Ronnie's legs??? Get real. Plus Arnold was as never as ripped and dry as is the current standards.

Arnold had small shoulders when comparing to current pros, no legs, not a super wide and thick back. Franco had a better back than Arnold. His arms were huge but were not full as the current pros.

It all come down to trying to compare older pros to new pros. Who is better Michael Jordan or Pistol Pete? People develop and get smarter as time goes on, so it only makes sense that we are better off than the guys who paved the way for us 20-30 years ago.

I am an Arnold fan, but please everyone quit deepthroating him. ;)

I shook Arnold's hand in Sacramento and he was no taller than me; 5'11". Like almost every celebrity, he exagerates his height. Either that or he shrank when he stopped all the roids. :)

I read that people were suspicious that Arnold got calf implants because he had trouble develping them for years then returned from a trip to Europe suddenly sporting big, developed calves.

If he did get implants, it's pretty shitty to recommend to other people to train their calves 6 days a week.

Last edited:
Arnold probably took Grorm, or whatever, GH from the pituitary of cadavers. It was available back then and if anyone had access and the willingness to take it, it would be Arnold. I read Arnold said if eating shit would give him muscle then he'd eat shit. :RADAR

ap282 said:
Bro you are fucking joke the only reason Arnold didnt compete at a weight of 280lbs is because of fucking science. 25 years ago there wasnt even close to the variety of steroids that there are today, including using HGH. BBing was all an art back in the day, now its all about chemicals and science and how freaky big you can get. Judges in BBing are only looking at bigness and nothing else. If you ask almost anyone on this site they will tell you that Arnold next to Ronnie, Arnold looked way better.

That is kind of the point that I was getting at, is that science has improved and bodybuilders today are much better than those of yesterdays. No one knows if he could be 280 or not if he competed in todays world. Too hard to say that. I don't really care about everyones opinion on whether Arnold looks better than Ronnie. Again that is their personal opinion. I am not a Ronnie fan, although I am a Jay fan. I think Jay looks better than Arnold at his prime. Again, this is my personal opinion.

I think that some of the pro's that I mentioned earlier that are the lighter competitors, 240 lbs and under would have beaten Arnold if going for a classical look.

nydj66 said:
I shook Arnold's hand in Sacramento and he was no taller than me; 5'11". Like almost every celebrity, he exagerates his height. Either that or he shrank when he stopped all the roids. :)

People shrink as they get older. He is in his upper 50's I think. Along with squats and aging, he has probably lost around 2 inches in height.

When I watch coleman videos I have to put it on mute. The guy is annoying. And he'll leave a great legacy behind when he's dead at 55-60. Big deal. Plus he's a cop who obtains narcotics, even if he does have a script for them, the dr. is breaking the law. The guy is a puke in my opinion.

Top Bottom