Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold:Fat is burned in the oven of the carbohydrate?!?!!!!!

gonzoben

I know Keto and Low Carb Diets work and and are en vogue these days. But can one enhance a fat burning diet with the consumption of a select group of carbs. In Arnold's "Encyclopedia", he purports that fat is burned in the oven of the carbohydrate. Is he wrong? Is this antiquated diet philosophy? With the prevalence of low carb these days, Arnold seems as though he missed the boat with this statement. But given his knowledge of the sport, I highly doubt this. Does anyone have any insight?

everyone wants to fine an easier way......just eat less....and work out more...

wow! that simple??? you mean i can stop asking questions, thinking, and eating. That's it...i'll just stop eating and workout all the time! :rolleyes:

that answer not only is "the easier way" (no thinking involved) but ridiculous...ever seen the same skinny fat people at the gym on multiple cardio machines everyday?? They are definitely working out more and eating less.......

eating less of the WRONG foods and eating MORE of the RIGHT foods and working out the right way IS the easier way....

Top Bottom