Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms not growing

Hey bro

I train them separately...

I do biceps with leg

3 * 12 reverse biceps barbell curl
3* 10 alternate db curls

last exercise (fst-7 ) 12 reps each set with 30sec rest
Preacher db curl....

I do triceps with chest

Bar dips with weight 3*10
Close grip db 3*12
Rope triceps push down(fst-7)
12 reps each set with 30sec rest

your problem is you are doing little work for them, reverse curl is not even a bicep exercise, its more for forearmes and the muscle between bicep and tricep.. 10 sets is not enough to grow you need 30 sets for bicep and 40 sets for tricep twice a week changing the rep range on each week, one day is heavy 6-8 reps with pump at the end of workout and the other is 1/4 heavy and the rest for pumps 15-20 reps.. fst 7 is good but i go more like fst 15..

For bicep standing bar curl and preacher straight barbell curl is the best for full muscle growth, preacher is actually the best exercise for bicep it hits the bicep in a very unique way so i put it at my furst exercise and go heavy for 6-10 reps.. For tricep to get the meat hanging low when relaxed over head dumbell extension is the best it stretch the muscle to its fullest and when the arms are relaxed it looks massive..
If your arms are lagging behind you must do them together to get the full benefit with a high volume of work, twice a week is a MUST for maximum growth..

stick with the mass builders--barbell curls and close-grip bench--and build around those exercises. Are you doing drop sets and/or rest-pause?

I'm not sure what you do on your back days, but incorporate your bi's more. instead of doing regular rows, try reverse grip bent over rows. Also try reverse grip pulldowns or pullups/chins. Most back exercises incorporate the bi's but some are better than others.

personally, i like to do triceps on a different day than chest. this way, i'm working my triceps on two seperate days.

If you're still not seeing results, maybe try old-school volume training for 3-4 weeks. its fast and it really floods the muscles!

im not very articulate so hopefully this doesnt come out retarded but, my arms were always lacking, still do.. but i found i needed slight angle changes. preacher curls never hit my bis, doing pullups i needed to cross my legs and lift them behind me. same with bb curls i started doing them sitting at a incline as i noticed the way my muscles are used my forearms are takin the load and not my bis

Last edited:
Here are Becky's three arm growing tips:

1. Pullups, pullups, pullups--all grips all angles
2. Big triceps=big arms. The arm is 2/3 triceps
3. Wear tight shirts, they make 16 inch arms look 18 inches and 18 inch arms look huge.

Rebecca D (I have an arm fetish--I like them 16-18 inches and cut)

Here are Becky's three arm growing tips:

1. Pullups, pullups, pullups--all grips all angles
2. Big triceps=big arms. The arm is 2/3 triceps
3. Wear tight shirts, they make 16 inch arms look 18 inches and 18 inch arms look huge.

Rebecca D (I have an arm fetish--I like them 16-18 inches and cut)

Ha ha Mines are 18 flex but not as cut as I want them to be....

Motivation is all you need for big muscles.
Go hard or go home. MOFOS

Top Bottom