Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms not growing

Gearjunkie

Hey what do you guys think is the ultimate work out for arms.....my arms hasn't grown in a long time..they still descent size like 18.

Motivation is all you need for big muscles.
Go hard or go home. MOFOS

Blast them with supersets ...dips and chins ,skull crushers and curls .
try doing 10x10 ..at the right weight and using strict form you can burn the shit out of your bi's and tri's.

40 sets of bicep twice a week and 50 sets of tricep twice a week so 20-25 sets each week for each muscle, one heavy one light for pumps.. I have 19" pumped arms to back up my claim not to mention i am natural right now..
Good luck

Blast them with supersets ...dips and chins ,skull crushers and curls .
try doing 10x10 ..at the right weight and using strict form you can burn the shit out of your bi's and tri's.

I just changed my routine to FST-7 but haven't seen No big difference yet

^^^ one dude at my gym has massive arms.. he is the biggest dude at my gym. and he never does curls.. he only does pullups for his arms. using your entire body weight to your advantage is hard to beat when compared to curling 40 pound dumbells. I still curl myself cause I enjoy it and I like to rip up the muscle fibers bigtime and work my red muscle fibers.. but i always start my pull days with 3 sets of pullups, it really gets the biceps burning right off the bat.

^^^ one dude at my gym has massive arms.. he is the biggest dude at my gym. and he never does curls.. he only does pullups for his arms. using your entire body weight to your advantage is hard to beat when compared to curling 40 pound dumbells. I still curl myself cause I enjoy it and I like to rip up the muscle fibers bigtime and work my red muscle fibers.. but i always start my pull days with 3 sets of pullups, it really gets the biceps burning right off the bat.

Some time it could be genetics...for example I only do dead lifts and bent over row for my back....and it's my best body part so far.....it's really thick and wide.....put my calfs and arms are no way near to my back ad chest.,.

True that body weight chin ups is the go I will add them in my routine for sure...

I do heaps of bar dips with weight for triceps they seems to help a lot

How do you train arms? Do train them together or seperate? How many sets do you do???

How do you train arms? Do train them together or seperate? How many sets do you do???

Hey bro

I train them separately...

I do biceps with leg

3 * 12 reverse biceps barbell curl
3* 10 alternate db curls

last exercise (fst-7 ) 12 reps each set with 30sec rest
Preacher db curl....

I do triceps with chest

Bar dips with weight 3*10
Close grip db 3*12
Rope triceps push down(fst-7)
12 reps each set with 30sec rest.

Top Bottom