Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimedex HD and Cabaser for gyne?

DeeC

The letro I was taking was crap. It had some effect at the enormous dosage I was taking, but I had to stop because of an infection I got (possibly immune system related due to the crappy letro). When I stopped the letro 6 days into the cycle. The gyne came back to the same level it was before I began the letro.

I thought the gyne was caused by taking a secretagogue growth hormone in January. But, a saliva test shows I have estradiol levels through the roof (as of 4/11). In January, I was taking a prohormone testosterone booster without any post cycle Anti-E. Maybe this caused my estrogen levels to increase.

Here's what I'm on now to treat the gyne:

250mg.....Calcium D-glucerate
50mg......Zinc
150mg.....Vitamin B6 (P5P)
2000iu....Vitamin D
225mg.....Vitex
250mg.....Arimedex HD

The Arimedex HD stopped the slight pain in the nipple area shortly after taking the first dose on 7/7.

Should I try taking cabaser or anything else? I was also thinking about getting my hands on some real letro..

Thanks in advanced!

It's been a while, but I figured I'd update this thread with my status.

So, the cabaser actually worked. I'm in the 8th week and the puffiness has subsided almost 100%! I say "almost" because I had slight gyne before doing any sort of prohormone (since i was a kid).

Top Bottom