Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ariel.....Analyze this!

broonzy

Why am I never happy when I'm in a relationship? My gf moved in with me about 1 1/2 years ago, and now I can't stop thinking about how awesome it was when I lived alone. I mean she's great. I should be happy. She's pretty, she cooks for me, she cleans, does my laundry, etc. Even when I try to help out she tells me to go sit down. And yet I feel like I'm in prison. All the stuff she does for me now I used to do myself, and I didn't mind it then, and now I miss it. I think it's because I feel like I'm becoming dependant on her and losing my independance, and I HATE that. I like being independant and doing things for myself. Before I met her I was single for almost 2 years, and I LOVED it. I loved having my house to myself. It seems I'm happier when I'm single and free to do what I want.

Heres a quick background on my childhood and how I grew up. I lived with my father from the age of 6 or 7. Didn't see or speak to my mother very much from my teens on. Saw my dad go through lots of rocky relationships.

Sometimes I worry that I just can't be happy in a long term relationship, but at the same time the thought of being in a long term relationship makes me cringe. To me it means the end of my freedom.

So what about it? Am I seriously messed up or what?

I'm pretty sure every single person in the fucking universe feels or has felt like this. You're normal. Just keep on living and things will work out the way they are supposed to.

Why am I never happy when I'm in a relationship? My gf moved in with me about 1 1/2 years ago, and now I can't stop thinking about how awesome it was when I lived alone. I mean she's great. I should be happy. She's pretty, she cooks for me, she cleans, does my laundry, etc. Even when I try to help out she tells me to go sit down. And yet I feel like I'm in prison. All the stuff she does for me now I used to do myself, and I didn't mind it then, and now I miss it. I think it's because I feel like I'm becoming dependant on her and losing my independance, and I HATE that. I like being independant and doing things for myself. Before I met her I was single for almost 2 years, and I LOVED it. I loved having my house to myself. It seems I'm happier when I'm single and free to do what I want.

Heres a quick background on my childhood and how I grew up. I lived with my father from the age of 6 or 7. Didn't see or speak to my mother very much from my teens on. Saw my dad go through lots of rocky relationships.

Sometimes I worry that I just can't be happy in a long term relationship, but at the same time the thought of being in a long term relationship makes me cringe. To me it means the end of my freedom.

You are really fucked up. You should have some therapy. Or let some dude move in for awhile to just test and make sure your not geigh

I'm fugging wit you dude. I feel trapped everyday cause in reality I am. Its totally natural to feel like you do. But don't let your father's experience ruin what maybe a very special women in your life. Most gals today don't give a damn bout doing household things, so if you have one that does and doesn't constantly bitch, you shoulod maybe consider keeping her. Or in the case you still want to send her packing would you at least give her my address.:biggrin: or phone number and I will come pick her up.:biggrin:

...So what about it? Am I seriously messed up or what?
nahhhh...just like bino and the other guy posting on this thread, you are deep in the closet of self-denial. :rainbow: ;) :qt: :biggrin: :artist:

ya KNOW ah beeez foiking wid both of ya'll!

I'm fugging wit you dude. I feel trapped everyday cause in reality I am. Its totally natural to feel like you do. But don't let your father's experience ruin what maybe a very special women in your life. Most gals today don't give a damn bout doing household things, so if you have one that does and doesn't constantly bitch, you shoulod maybe consider keeping her. Or in the case you still want to send her packing would you at least give her my address.:biggrin: or phone number and I will come pick her up.:biggrin:

That's good advice. I am definately torn between the 2 options right now.

broonzy, i have tried twice with live ins...just doesn't work out for me. some of us are just cannot do 24/7 relationships. i enjoy my privacy and do not take offense to others enjoying theirs.

broonzy, i have tried twice with live ins...just doesn't work out for me. some of us are just cannot do 24/7 relationships. i enjoy my privacy and do not take offense to others enjoying theirs.

This is my second live in as well. I'm also starting to think I'm just not cut out for it. As good as she is to me, I just need my space and freedom.

This is my second live in as well. I'm also starting to think I'm just not cut out for it. As good as she is to me, I just need my space and freedom.
i hear ya! i've finally hooked up with someone who is like us (at least in the privacy area). we get together every 3 or 4 days and it's effin' fantastic. then we go back to our own houses, lives and personal space until next time.

I just woke up gimme a minute.

gimme a minute, I just woke up.

Top Bottom