SC4EVA said:My trip to BA is one month away and I have TONS of questions - Can you guys help me out??
SC4EVA said:My trip to BA is one month away and I have TONS of questions - Can you guys help me out??
bor thanks for help! Whats better punta or mer del plata? I know you have to take the boat to Colonia then the bus which seems like forever.sawastea said:Bor, I own two apts in the recoleta, one off of Alvear and the other off of Quintana. You should've told me...
There are tons of places to eat in the area. Food is DIRT cheap with the U$S, as the currect FX rate is 3:1. Asado's rock! I was actuqally in that neighborhood in December. As you're going soon, take the boat to Punta Del Este. Amazing beaches and you'll be close to Montevideo. When you get there, visit aerolineasargentinas.com and tou'll get airfare w/i the country for 1/3 that price roundtrip. Mar del plata, pinamar, villa gissel, baleria, all rock!
sawastea said:A few restaurants that rock in the area are La Caballeriza, Lola, and Munich. Puerto Madero also has a plethora of options. It's really hard to find a bad restaurant in BA.
than
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














