Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Upright Rows a Must for Shoulder Development?

skip em...... or try them with an ez curl bar

i dont think its overkill...i do almost the same thing, i think some ppl can get away with blasting certian areas

Have you tried thumbs out grip, holding the bar almost with your fingers only. It worked for me, I go real heavy on the upright rows and don't get wrist pain anymore. Interesting enough the first time I use that grip, the next day my underside of my forearms were more sore than my traps.

Valdez,

I am probably older than you bro. And I might add I am actually considering doing squats but I sure as won't have you behind spotting me.

Don't do upright rows. They are hell on the rotor cuff. Check any site with advice on rotor cuff injury and it will tell you the same thing.

I repeatedly had shoulder problems...until I eliminated the upright row.

As for the volume, it was shoulders that taught me you can't apply the same rule to everyone. I need high volume to build shoulders and got nowhere until I did as much as you, actually a bit more. You have to experiment.

It was a cheap shot... yet if you are older you have no excuse for your ignorance on such simple bodybuilding issues. If you actually are taking some sauce I pity you. Don't hurt yourself :(

Top Bottom