Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are tren injections painful?

I have heard of people geting pain from Tren injections before. I guess it really depends on the person. Personally, I don't get any pain from Sust/Omna injections unlss I inject large amounts at one time (OUCH!!) bit I will find out in 1-2 weeks when I hit my Bi with the Tren hehehe

M18

Tren injects are painful, but only if you make it without the love and tenderness that only TxLonghorn can. :)

Mine are painless.

jellyman01 said:
my gf said to do an injection in my penis..ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!could ya imagine the pain

If my girl said that the first thing I would do is hide every sharp object in your house cause she don't sounds to happy LOL ;)

M18

I've never used fina,but I have one that was a fake Finaject 30...or so I've thought because the injectione were fine and no pain like an eq(50mgxml)injection...Should I start to think taht it was real???????:eek:

with a good kit there should be no pain. If you are getting a "sting" from the injection just bake it again... this will burn off some alcohol if there is too much in there.

Of course since my first cycle was site injections of prop (arms/delts/calves) everything else has felt painless in comparison:)

Top Bottom