Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are steroids 4 me?

radar ,
what shud be ideal "free T level" for an 29 yr healthy male.like me
and also i have started this diet since last 1month odd ,and gained abt 9lbs ,
prior to that i had very poor diet ,no eggs,no oats, only whey shakes.and normal food but dint gained in that routine.
and what shud be ideal weight / body fat % before injecting roids.
comments wud b appreciated
kk

I dont really believe this....Sorry....Your training 2.5 years. I call BS.

Bro, it's not your case to call anything! There are many midigating factors at play... Genetics being a major one... If you have something to contribute then plz do, if not shhhh...

You onely have 14 posts here so you might want to contribute a bit more, before calling ppl out.. That's NOT what we're here to do m8....

would like to see you push more to gain strength.

I am assuming when you say 100 pounds of weights on your bench you are meaning 100 pounds + 45 for the bar. so benching 145 which is less then you weigh

you have to work on that... a buddy of mine can do 15 pullups and is strong with the row machine and can do 50+ pushups but can only bench 100 pounds max. simply cause he hasn't pushed himself at all and hasn't worked on it

I want you to start upping your reps and sets on your chest. do a chest workout twice a week where you are ONLY working your chest. try 10 sets of 10... rest in between sets and walk around.. take your time, do them slow.. hydrate yourself with some protein or water. eventually work your way up to 15-20 sets per workout. and slowly up your weights over time. eat like a horse quality food.. you will see results.

do the same with your other body parts upping your reps/sets and slowly upping your weights... the larger muscles you should see strength gains very quickly, but seems like you are like my friend.. very weak on the chest but stronger with other muscles simply cause you haven't worked on it enough

Top Bottom