Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are pinky rings gay?

are pinky rings gay

• yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
KillahBee said:
Almost every older male member of my family has one. It's almost tradition, as most of them have the same style. FOr the Italians - no, it's not. I am going to wear one, but not til I am older. I think it would look odd on me now.

Same here, since I'm getting close to 30 it's about time I started wearing one.

Killah's right, with Italian familys it's kinda a sign of being an adult.

Usually if you're under 30 you're still considered a kid.

TC2 said:
Same here, since I'm getting close to 30 it's about time I started wearing one.

Killah's right, with Italian familys it's kinda a sign of being an adult.

Usually if you're under 30 you're still considered a kid.
so only eyetyes can wear them?

key note...Only wear one if you are dressed somewhat nice.

Dont be that asshole in the basketball shorts and tshirt with the sleves cut off, trying to rock the pinky ring.

Odd that u posted this!
this girl at my work took her ring off, and forgot to put it on and left after her shift... i didnt know where to put it so i woudlnt loose it, so i i put it on my pinky because thats the only finder it could fit on... i dont think its gay...a ring is a ring...jewelry is a fashion/statement.

growing up in new orleans, with it's large Italian and Gay population, seeing guys wearing pinky rings is no big deal.

so..........are they italian, gay or both? i have no intention of asking them to find out......i like having all my teeth and both of my knee caps!

Top Bottom