Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are 2.5mg anavaar tabs pink and oval shaped? GF is taking them, need to know if legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSkinny

Had them mailed from a friend in Chile. They came loose (no package) and were bought from a pharmacy. They are pink, roughly the size of smaller tylenol pills and are oval shaped. Nothing is written on them.

I would not let your girl take stuff that came like that..its too risky with women..what if it is dbol?? If it is not from a good well known source of yours and its original package I would not even take any kind of chances..Tt ox is like a peach color I believe...I will let lobo and others chime in on this one..

hell no! dont let her take that shit. if it came from a pharmacy they should be packaged correctly. nothing comes like that.

new@ is right... the tt's are peach and have a "t" engraved in them. these are 5mg tabs.

Btg's are white oval shaped tabs. these are 2.5mgs

i dont know what the other/s look like.

They did come in origonal packaging.

My good friend brought them back and they were indeed origonally in packaging and were bought from a pharmacy in chile. They are pink with tiny red dots on them. They look almost like a candi. I've seen pics of the small pink d-bols. They are not the d-bol that I've seen posted on the site.

Re: are 2.5mg anavaar tabs pink and oval shaped? GF is taking them, need to know if l

I wouln't let my wife take them, to risky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom