Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arabian do you really think when you spend ur whole day redding me I cry or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Arabian do you really think when you spend ur whole day redding me I cry or somet

I guess Arabian is changing his diaper right now

Re: Arabian do you really think when you spend ur whole day redding me I cry or somet

That wouldn't be nice, but the exact same thing happened to her months ago.

Did you feel the same way then?

I think trying to run-down or expose anyone who has taken reasonable measures to protect their identity on this board is inappropriate, regardless of who is doing it.

I mean really dude quit being a tool(if thats possible)

that scum bag is still doing that shit? LOL
and you wonder why the class of people on this site is miserably sub par.

I think trying to run-down or expose anyone who has taken reasonable measures to protect their identity on this board is inappropriate, regardless of who is doing it.

+100

Well-said.

That wouldn't be nice, but the exact same thing happened to her months ago.

Did you feel the same way then?

She posted all of her info and where to find it on the board and called anyone out that didn't believe her saying they should check it out.

He was a loser and a douchebag for the way he went about it, but I never saw him post his info and give permission to do that.

Reactions: AAP

She posted all of her info and where to find it on the board and called anyone out that didn't believe her saying they should check it out.

He was a loser and a douchebag for the way he went about it, but I never saw him post his info and give permission to do that.

He posted all of her info without her permission back when she was HR. She later posted her info herself, claiming that since it had already been posted she had nothing left to hide/no remaining anonymity.

can't we all just get along? LOL!

He posted all of her info without her permission back when she was HR. She later posted her info herself, claiming that since it had already been posted she had nothing left to hide/no remaining anonymity.

Newp. She said it back when she was HR. Told what site to do it and said just put her Heather in and she'd be easy to find. I remember thinking how stupid that was because I knew what happened would happen.

Newp. She said it back when she was HR. Told what site to do it and said just put her Heather in and she'd be easy to find. I remember thinking how stupid that was because I knew what happened would happen.

I'm pretty sure that that was the day after he posted her full name, right before she closed the HR account. I'm not sure though, that was back in the summer when I actually had a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom