Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

April cycle thread. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked::shocked::shocked: my wife would toss me out the door--not for the gear but the $$

My wife injects me some times, she is a registered Nurse so when I get the chance to I have her do it.. O and I have not paid for steroids in like 6 years lmao... or my growth.. or my supplements, or sarms, or research chems or anything lmao.... Its good to be me.

As one of the few from this board who have actually seen & hung out with my buddy needto in person, trust me when I say he looks bad ass. He's back on the 'I'm gonna put as much effort into myself as I do everyone else' wagon and it's paying off tremendously. You look great my friend :)

My wife injects me some times, she is a registered Nurse so when I get the chance to I have her do it.. O and I have not paid for steroids in like 6 years lmao... or my growth.. or my supplements, or sarms, or research chems or anything lmao.... Its good to be me.

I wish I were u man. Free supps and gear can't get any better

As one of the few from this board who have actually seen & hung out with my buddy needto in person, trust me when I say he looks bad ass. He's back on the 'I'm gonna put as much effort into myself as I do everyone else' wagon and it's paying off tremendously. You look great my friend :)

Thank you... :qt:

Loving my current cycle! Looking to do a mass cycle when I get back from the wedding!! BTW I have also chilled out with Needto Many times over the last couple of years and before all his 2 years of 90+ hour work weeks and shit he was jacked. You think he knows his shit now just talk to the man in person. Have a conversation with him and my god he will make your head spin.

Loving my current cycle! Looking to do a mass cycle when I get back from the wedding!! BTW I have also chilled out with Needto Many times over the last couple of years and before all his 2 years of 90+ hour work weeks and shit he was jacked. You think he knows his shit now just talk to the man in person. Have a conversation with him and my god he will make your head spin.
Agreed!

Yes I have had the pleasure to hang with the legend!! First and foremost he has always been here for me and my family and he has helped us out in numerous ways!! I consider him my best friend and Mentor in many ways! Not sucking dick here just saying how it is! Everytime I go up I get to spend time witha great person who bends over backwards (no geigh) and gets shit done! With that said....think it's time for another trip to see my friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom