Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Aparently I am unAmerican.LOL

Scotsman

New member
So I got into a heated discussion today at work with one of the guys. And he called me UnAmerican because I don't agree with a lot of our governments policies or the nature of our involvement in Iraq. He also got pissed when I made the point that just because we are the most powerful nation doesn't mean we should go around bullying other countries.

Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.

So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
SoreArms said:
yeah, you'll get a lot of that crap here too


Yep, but you know what? Speaking your mind is the greatest right we have been given in this country. So I may not agree with but I do try to respect everyone elses opinion.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Best as I can tell, you're as American as they come Scotsman!

Your a good bro!!


I think it was best stated by Nigel Powers when he said,

"There are two things I hate, People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch!" :chomp:
 
Youre co-worker is retarded.

Like a right-wing version of starfish.
 
Scotsman said:
Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.
It is, and I think you should have stuck a pencil in that guys eyeball.
 
dutch can't be all bad. they've got amsterdam, after all.

and scotsman, you are as great as 2 americans. as big too.
 
CrayonOfDoom2 said:
It is, and I think you should have stuck a pencil in that guys eyeball.


Nah that would have made me just as bad. If someone wants to think I am unAmerican then they are entitled to do so.

LOL at Jackangels comment about me being as big as two.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Nah that would have made me just as bad. If someone wants to think I am unAmerican then they are entitled to do so.

LOL at Jackangels comment about me being as big as two.

Cheers,
Scotsman


Well you are!! and I just wanted to secretly make an analogy to bush's agenda in iraq....kekeke, i'm sneaky.
 
Scotsman said:
So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

it isn't unamerican that you don't agree with the administration and have your own opinion.

it IS unamerican that you didn't use your obviously superior firepower to pound that guy into a bleeding weezing pulp.
 
Scotsman said:
So I got into a heated discussion today at work with one of the guys. And he called me UnAmerican because I don't agree with a lot of our governments policies or the nature of our involvement in Iraq. He also got pissed when I made the point that just because we are the most powerful nation doesn't mean we should go around bullying other countries.

Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.

So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

Cheers,
Scotsman




You should see some of the karma messages I get. You are so big I'm surprised someone would say that. Just squish them.

Keep thinking for yourself :)
 
Scotsman said:
So I got into a heated discussion today at work with one of the guys. And he called me UnAmerican because I don't agree with a lot of our governments policies or the nature of our involvement in Iraq. He also got pissed when I made the point that just because we are the most powerful nation doesn't mean we should go around bullying other countries.

Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.

So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

Cheers,
Scotsman
being one to exersise your freedoms provided (ie speaking out against the govntment) is more american than being a sheep.

you can be a sheep anywhere, only in our lovely america, can we fuck hoes in vegas
 
he was a young unamerican
young unamerican, young unamerican
allright, he was a young unamerican
 
Scotsman said:
So I got into a heated discussion today at work with one of the guys. And he called me UnAmerican because I don't agree with a lot of our governments policies or the nature of our involvement in Iraq. He also got pissed when I made the point that just because we are the most powerful nation doesn't mean we should go around bullying other countries.

Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.

So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

Cheers,
Scotsman


lol.. morons!

damn I though you were like scottish or something... With the sexy Kilt and all... hee hee *wink*
 
starfish said:
Excuse me?
I said...his co-worker is retarded.

Like a right-wing version of you.

It basically boils down to his co-worker's general close-mindedness and general naive attitude towards how the world really works.
 
75th said:
I said...his co-worker is retarded.

Like a right-wing version of you.

It basically boils down to his co-worker's general close-mindedness and general naive attitude towards how the world really works.





Just keep attacking me personally in posts and karma messages, that way I can stop ignoring.


Too bad you can't act like Chefbone or Gambino. Actually, got a NICE PM from him Chefbone today and I know he does not agree with my views.

You've got issues.
 
starfish said:
Just keep attacking me personally in posts and karma messages, that way I can stop ignoring.


Too bad you can't act like Chefbone or Gambino. Actually, got a NICE PM from him Chefbone today and I know he does not agree with my views.

You've got issues.

wtf i gave you a nicer pm

:qt:
 
starfish said:
Just keep attacking me personally in posts and karma messages, that way I can stop ignoring.


Too bad you can't act like Chefbone or Gambino. Actually, got a NICE PM from him Chefbone today and I know he does not agree with my views.

You've got issues.

LOL, I apologize that I havent given you enough positive reinforcement.
 
75th said:
Youre co-worker is retarded.

Like a right-wing version of starfish.


Sig worthy
;) :Perk:
 
It is totally American to question authority. Thats what we were born in, when England wanted to treat us as less than second class citizens. It's also totally American to think shrub is dumber than a doorknob.
 
Scotsman said:
So I got into a heated discussion today at work with one of the guys. And he called me UnAmerican because I don't agree with a lot of our governments policies or the nature of our involvement in Iraq. He also got pissed when I made the point that just because we are the most powerful nation doesn't mean we should go around bullying other countries.

Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.

So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

Cheers,
Scotsman



Yup, read my sig.
 
75th said:
Youre co-worker is retarded.

Like a right-wing version of starfish.
there are so many things wrong with this post.

firstly, it was a petty, spiteful, and mean thing to say, and would still be so were you not unable to judge such things through a medium such as this chat board.

secondly, starfishs views are in the same vein as Scotsmans, so were we to draw a parallel between scotsmans argument with his coworker and your arguments with starfish, you would find yourself firmly in the role of the coworker who you so quickly labelled as being retarded...which is quite apt, if you ask me :)

and also, i do not think that someone such as yourself, who is so quick to gloss over stark, obvious inconsistencies in the US justification for the war in iraq, yet so ready to accept, wholeheartedly, the flimsiest, skewed propaganda spewed forth by an administration that has lost all credibility, has the required intrinsic ability in critical analysis to paint starfish the way you just did....or put more simply, in language you are likely to understand, a proven dumbfuck like you has no business calling anyone anything, 'cause you just dont have what it takes to make that call.

honestly, what a wankerish thing to say.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
there are so many things wrong with this post.

firstly, it was a petty, spiteful, and mean thing to say, and would still be so were you not unable to judge such things through a medium such as this chat board.

secondly, starfishs views are in the same vein as Scotsmans, so were we to draw a parallel between scotsmans argument with his coworker and your arguments with starfish, you would find yourself firmly in the role of the coworker who you so quickly labelled as being retarded...which is quite apt, if you ask me :)

and also, i do not think that someone such as yourself, who is so quick to gloss over stark, obvious inconsistencies in the US justification for the war in iraq, yet so ready to accept, wholeheartedly, the flimsiest, skewed propaganda spewed forth by an administration that has lost all credibility, has the required intrinsic ability in critical analysis to paint starfish the way you just did....or put more simply, in language you are likely to understand, a proven dumbfuck like you has no business calling anyone anything, 'cause you just dont have what it takes to make that call.

honestly, what a wankerish thing to say.




You should read his karma messages telling me to shut up.

Thanks for the post but I kinda think it's a loosing battle with their mentality. :)
 
starfish said:
You should read his karma messages telling me to shut up.

Thanks for the post but I kinda think it's a losing battle with their mentality. :)
eh i cant help it. if i see something i dont like i just blurt what i think and to hell with the consequences

...good thing i know how to fight lol :D
 
GoldenDelicious said:
there are so many things wrong with this post.

firstly, it was a petty, spiteful, and mean thing to say, and would still be so were you not unable to judge such things through a medium such as this chat board.

secondly, starfishs views are in the same vein as Scotsmans, so were we to draw a parallel between scotsmans argument with his coworker and your arguments with starfish, you would find yourself firmly in the role of the coworker who you so quickly labelled as being retarded...which is quite apt, if you ask me :)

and also, i do not think that someone such as yourself, who is so quick to gloss over stark, obvious inconsistencies in the US justification for the war in iraq, yet so ready to accept, wholeheartedly, the flimsiest, skewed propaganda spewed forth by an administration that has lost all credibility, has the required intrinsic ability in critical analysis to paint starfish the way you just did....or put more simply, in language you are likely to understand, a proven dumbfuck like you has no business calling anyone anything, 'cause you just dont have what it takes to make that call.

honestly, what a wankerish thing to say.


lololol Butthead! Redguru told you why we went to war with iraq and you wouldnt stand toe to toe with him and I have explained it many times many times about reshaping the middle east, bringing democrocy to a region than in the course of human history the culture will die zen mamG
 
luciasbrown said:
lololol Butthead! Redguru told you why we went to war with iraq and you wouldnt stand toe to toe with him and I have explained it many times many times about reshaping the middle east, bringing democrocy to a region than in the course of human history the culture will die zen mamG
oh, you mean the thread where he expected me to become a librarian and reference everything i said? pft. i have a lot of time on my hands, but not that much - especially with the moron cheersquad jumping in saying 'yeah! yeah! lol! yeah!' frankly it gets on my nerves.

just as youve tired of trying to convince me of your beliefs, so too have i tired of trying to sway some of the people in this board. i just dont respect them enough to care about their opinions.

as much as you want to play the 'bringing democracy' card, really, that choice is grounded in economics. all of it is.

at the end of the day, there are enough stupid people in the states for various politicians and power people to draw on to accomplish their ends, and while i respect the dexterity of their manipulations, im a simple sort of guy, and i have to say that in some ways, i respect the iraqi resistence ('insurgents' :rolleyes: ) more, because they state their true motives for all to see.

the other thing that pisses me off is that i live in a place where a terrorist attack is fairly likely (as stated by the australian federal police, for a few reasons i wont get into here) and not only do i have to deal with nasty looking chicks with even nastier attitudes, but it may be my city, or family, or me, paying the price for a vision bush has had that i see as unneccessary, and that i dont give a shit about. and thats fucked.
 
Scotsman Rules & is entitled to his own opinion as the rest of us.


Take it up with me if you don;t like it!
RADAR
 
GoldenDelicious said:
there are so many things wrong with this post.

firstly, it was a petty, spiteful, and mean thing to say, and would still be so were you not unable to judge such things through a medium such as this chat board.

secondly, starfishs views are in the same vein as Scotsmans, so were we to draw a parallel between scotsmans argument with his coworker and your arguments with starfish, you would find yourself firmly in the role of the coworker who you so quickly labelled as being retarded...which is quite apt, if you ask me :)

and also, i do not think that someone such as yourself, who is so quick to gloss over stark, obvious inconsistencies in the US justification for the war in iraq, yet so ready to accept, wholeheartedly, the flimsiest, skewed propaganda spewed forth by an administration that has lost all credibility, has the required intrinsic ability in critical analysis to paint starfish the way you just did....or put more simply, in language you are likely to understand, a proven dumbfuck like you has no business calling anyone anything, 'cause you just dont have what it takes to make that call.

honestly, what a wankerish thing to say.

Youre not very good at the comprehension thing are you?

I respect Scotsmans views, whatever they are. More power to him.

I compared Starfish to his retarded co-worker because his co-worker is obviously close-minded, unable to make any valid argument, and bases everything off of emotion when involved in a debate.

Whats funny about you (aside from how you selectively ignore my posts that place you in a position of dramatically losing the debate) is that you always seem to quickly forget that I was 100% opposed to the war in Iraq. Therefore, that little fecal matter you just posted has lost all merit...basically gone the way of all of your "arguments."
 
75th said:
Youre not very good at the comprehension thing are you?

I respect Scotsmans views, whatever they are. More power to him.

I compared Starfish to his retarded co-worker because his co-worker is obviously close-minded, unable to make any valid argument, and bases everything off of emotion when involved in a debate.

Whats funny about you (aside from how you selectively ignore my posts that place you in a position of dramatically losing the debate) is that you always seem to quickly forget that I was 100% opposed to the war in Iraq. Therefore, that little fecal matter you just posted has lost all merit...basically gone the way of all of your "arguments."



You are are the one running around attacking based on just pure emotion with your little preschool internet gang. Grow up.

I agree with Sctosman's view. MINE IS THE SAME!
 
75th said:
I said...his co-worker is retarded.

Like a right-wing version of you.

It basically boils down to his co-worker's general close-mindedness and general naive attitude towards how the world really works.


:FRlol:
 
starfish said:
You are are the one running around attacking based on just pure emotion with your little preschool internet gang. Grow up.

I agree with Sctosman's view. MINE IS THE SAME!

LOL.

Well, Im rubber and youre glue.

Youre hilarious.
 
Scotsman said:
So I got into a heated discussion today at work with one of the guys. And he called me UnAmerican because I don't agree with a lot of our governments policies or the nature of our involvement in Iraq. He also got pissed when I made the point that just because we are the most powerful nation doesn't mean we should go around bullying other countries.

Funny I thought the point of being a free nation was that you could make your own decisions and no one is supposed to be able to tell you what to think. Fuck I hate closed mindedness.

So apparently I am unAmerican. Well if thinking for yourself and not being led along like a sheep is unAmerican well then guess what I am proud to say so.

Cheers,
Scotsman


Commie bastage!

Now go dislocate your jaw so you can swallow some American beer whole.
That should cure you. :evil:
 
mountain muscle said:
Commie bastage!

Now go dislocate your jaw so you can swallow some American beer whole.
That should cure you. :evil:


Did plenty of beer swilling and carcass devouring yesterday, I think my day of rest should be today. Jaw stayed in place though.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom