Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anyone used 'satchets'?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimneen88
  • Start date Start date
J

Jimneen88

Guest
got any details on them? how about after you take your week dosage, can you just fold the satchet to close off the hole and maybe tape it shut to keep it air tight? or would it be better to leave the leftover in the syringe after withdrawing all of the oil from the satchet?
 
Jimneen88 said:
got any details on them? how about after you take your week dosage, can you just fold the satchet to close off the hole and maybe tape it shut to keep it air tight? or would it be better to leave the leftover in the syringe after withdrawing all of the oil from the satchet?

I just drew out the lot into individual syringes and stuck them away for safe keeping.
 
scaldy said:
I just drew out the lot into individual syringes and stuck them away for safe keeping.

Hope you are not storing them for a good deal of time. At least with a pin attached to them. I used to do that and the contact of gear on the inside of the pin would rust, now I dont store anything over a week maybe a week and a half.
 
ViperHMS said:
Hope you are not storing them for a good deal of time. At least with a pin attached to them. I used to do that and the contact of gear on the inside of the pin would rust, now I dont store anything over a week maybe a week and a half.

You had sterile oil and it rusted surgical stainless steel?
 
I just assumed it was rust must be totally wrong. Something clogged up the hole so much so that I couldnt push anything out of a 23g pin.
 
ViperHMS said:
Hope you are not storing them for a good deal of time. At least with a pin attached to them. I used to do that and the contact of gear on the inside of the pin would rust, now I dont store anything over a week maybe a week and a half.

Only 5 weeks at a time. Absolutely spotless and not a single problem to date.
 
anthony roberts said:
You had sterile oil and it rusted surgical stainless steel?

When I was in the military our needles would see some rough shit out in the field and I have seen them rust - but that was with water. It does surprise me that oil would cause it to rust. Rust is caused by oxidation of iron and H2O - it must have been condensation in the fridge and not the oil that caused it.
 
I do the whole sterile vial thing works fine. get pinz has them. Although this will be my last time using stealth gear. Just hurts like a bitch. At least the super test does. Too many reliable domestic UG labs out there.
 
anthony roberts said:
You had sterile oil and it rusted surgical stainless steel?

Yeahhhhh.. I'm with you here..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it isn't rust, but rather dried up blood.. Has a similar...

T-Matt
 
T-Matt said:
Yeahhhhh.. I'm with you here..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it isn't rust, but rather dried up blood.. Has a similar...

T-Matt

Or the oil coagulated a little with a tiny guage!
 
T-Matt said:
Yeahhhhh.. I'm with you here..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it isn't rust, but rather dried up blood.. Has a similar...

T-Matt

No, no blood I dont reuse pins. I drew with an 18g, it was 1cc of 200mg test ethn/150mg tren, and i just put the 23g pins back on the syringe, left them in my drawer until I needed them.
 
ViperHMS said:
No, no blood I dont reuse pins. I drew with an 18g, it was 1cc of 200mg test ethn/150mg tren, and i just put the 23g pins back on the syringe, left them in my drawer until I needed them.


Or maybe lint from your socks and underwear! LOL!
 
Jimneen88 said:
got any details on them? how about after you take your week dosage, can you just fold the satchet to close off the hole and maybe tape it shut to keep it air tight? or would it be better to leave the leftover in the syringe after withdrawing all of the oil from the satchet?

I open a few packs and draw the oil out with a 21g then empty them into a vial.
 
CO B-man said:
I do the whole sterile vial thing works fine. get pinz has them. Although this will be my last time using stealth gear. Just hurts like a bitch. At least the super test does. Too many reliable domestic UG labs out there.


hey, I'm getting ready to start supertest 450 by stealth, I kindof scared since I've heard of numerous people getting infections and abcesses. Did that happen to you or anyone you know, I'm not risking getting an abcess, because I've got a knee replacement surgery comming up in a couple of months. thanks.
 
When I pre-fill syringes for storage, I leave them with the needle I used for drawing, having left the oil filling the needle. When I come to use it, I'll press a little more through the needle and then switch to the needle I'm using for injecting. I'm paranoid, though.
 
Get the vial. I've done it both ways and I was left with some left in the syringe due to the sachets being overfilled slightly and not wanting to use the whole sachet at once. Anyway, it never worked out to where I could do consistent, accurate injection without wondering what to do with the excess.

The vials arrived in a couple days, I sat down and put all the sachets into it in about 20 minutes and am glad I did it. Well worth it.
 
Top Bottom