Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use Pricelines Name Your Own Price for FLIGHTS?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I have gotten very good at using it for hotels and can hit the one I want to stay in with about 98% accuracy.

However, I have never bid on a flight before. I don't want to bid on a flight, win it and then end up with 7 hours travel time and 2 stops for what would normally be a 2 hour direct flight.

Anyone try this before?

No you pussy stains. Flying back one way from Barcelona is $2800 coach. Priceline has "suggestions" for routes if you bid that is $1100. I would pay $2800 for round trip in Business but not a one way in coach.

Why can't you bitches just answer the damn question instead of gaying up the whole fucking board with your non answers?

man... fuck this place

No you pussy stains. Flying back one way from Barcelona is $2800 coach. Priceline has "suggestions" for routes if you bid that is $1100. I would pay $2800 for round trip in Business but not a one way in coach.

Why can't you bitches just answer the damn question instead of gaying up the whole fucking board with your non answers?

man... fuck this place

Do you expect something more from here?

I've never used it.

Why Spain? Spaniard asshole is probably just as nasty as the Dominican & Cuban butts you're used to in FL.

Top Bottom